Release date, again

Wy don’t you ask for refund if you are so concerned about your money?

Who is this person?

His name is Zdeněk Bakala. He is the main investor to development.

Is he some kind of a Czech mobster? :slight_smile:

A really unscrupulous businessman. He is what we call here a “coal baron”. He made billions in corrupt trades with the state.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Oh I feel the dark side rising you. I am feeling the hatred. Life/development is a process, and processes can change. However, on Thursday you’ll get your video update. 90% sure :slight_smile:. It’s not like I am holding back information, the video production just went way slower than expected. Everything is on track and we did not run away with your money… yet! :slight_smile:

I am sry that I let you down earlier. I was sure that we are going to release something, but it was not good enough at that moment. I got the info that the video will be ready… which wasn’t the fact. I just shot too early :slight_smile: my fault. But to be fair. I am as excited as you are when releasing some new info… that’s why I couldn’t hold myself and had to tell you “soon”.

32 Likes

Thank you!

Guys, lets quench the torches and put down the pitchforks… for a moment.

And lets wait some more!

12 Likes

Tobi is smarter every day. Now he is careful and while he says thursday, he makes sure to not mention which week. :joy:

17 Likes

@Freix I hope that he mean this Thursday. :smile:
As I said many times, I can wait, but seriously, when I see the medieval art in this game my hype grow up exponentially and I’d like to shout: “Deus Vult!” :grin:

1 Like

Or month…

2 Likes

or year…

2 Likes

or century…

1 Like

Or millenium…

1 Like

No need to apologize. It can happen to anyone. Sometimes we all shoot our load of excitement prematurely…

9 Likes

Sometimes we all shoot our load of excitement prematurely…

WELL THEN

1 Like

You shouod have run with the money, bought a mansion somewhere in Amazonia, and make the tribes worship you.

@Mundhalai-khan since your thread was closed i was not able to say this, so i’ll say it here.

I salute you friend, you are starting to rival me in number of threads closed. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The Emperor is being contested? Outrageous.

2 Likes

Somehow, I don’t think so :smile: …the master shall never be outdone!

@TobiTobsen Tobes, we never shoot the messenger (unless he’s a Cuman of course). We just hate the silent treatment… I think we’d all much rather hear about delays (or anything else for that matter) from you guys, than sit around and wait, only to hear nothing at all.

10 Likes
2 Likes