Release date, again

@Freix I hope that he mean this Thursday. :smile:
As I said many times, I can wait, but seriously, when I see the medieval art in this game my hype grow up exponentially and I’d like to shout: “Deus Vult!” :grin:

1 Like

Or month…

2 Likes

or year…

2 Likes

or century…

1 Like

Or millenium…

1 Like

No need to apologize. It can happen to anyone. Sometimes we all shoot our load of excitement prematurely…

9 Likes

Sometimes we all shoot our load of excitement prematurely…

WELL THEN

1 Like

You shouod have run with the money, bought a mansion somewhere in Amazonia, and make the tribes worship you.

@Mundhalai-khan since your thread was closed i was not able to say this, so i’ll say it here.

I salute you friend, you are starting to rival me in number of threads closed. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The Emperor is being contested? Outrageous.

2 Likes

Somehow, I don’t think so :smile: …the master shall never be outdone!

@TobiTobsen Tobes, we never shoot the messenger (unless he’s a Cuman of course). We just hate the silent treatment… I think we’d all much rather hear about delays (or anything else for that matter) from you guys, than sit around and wait, only to hear nothing at all.

10 Likes
2 Likes

https://img.memesuper.com/9c723dcde432451016e4170f4f085c11_chainsaw-katana-katana-meme_496-376.jpeg

3 Likes

Or Emperor Sigismund’s servant.

This Thursday? Nah mate busy. Having some frosty Beers heading out. Maybe next Thursday if you are free throw up the video. I’ll check it . Cheers :beers:.

1 Like

Rummor: Xbox Scorpio is going to be ‘revealed’ this thursday and they are supposed to show some games. Coincidence?

I see some promise to that Thursday date. Albeit it does say mocap, it does seem far more promising than silence.

4 Likes

Yeah, we have that kind in my country too :slight_smile:

The good thing is that at least one of his investments was for a good cause, I mean KC:Deliverance. I hope Dan stood his ground on the terms, won’t like to see this investor taking away every profit of their 4-5 years hard labor.

I love that you and I are the cool gamer girls on this thread!!! We need more gamer girls!

4 Likes

GamerGi… WHAT??? Giiiirl. How to pronounce? Can I eat that??

1 Like