1.4.3 Consoles RAIN?

Has the rain issues been resolved?

Downloafing right now Will let you know when. I see it

So am I, But I will not be able to play until later today (Hawaii) Thanks

No ice it has not. regular PS4

WTF, That CM said it would be fixed in this Patch…That’s some BS, Im quickly losing faith man

How’s the camera stuttering?

1 Like

I never had that yet on Console, Im lucky, But rain is so bad, You cannot see. Don’t get me wrong, I love the heavy rain and storms, But the rain is not rendering…

1 Like

Yeah I had that on Xbox when I last played a month ago

1 Like

I’m not so sure what exactly you refer to. I had rain today sun shower thought noice they fixed rain. Then a heavy Rain day later seen some of that jizz rain.

Check yourself.

2 Likes

Not checked to see for myself, but at night it was raining with a clear sky. Also the rain at night was very blocky and low res. I have seen it described as space invaders in fast forward. So i hope it’s fixed.

Yep, That’s the rain they CM said was to be fixed in this patch…wth

For Xbox one x seems pretty good, for me atleast

I’m on the X as well, downloading now. I will report back with my findings.

No rain yet. PS4.

Meanwhile, can confirm Erik not in Vranik bug fixed

Haven’t had rain yet but the stuttering is worse than ever before… Xbox one X.

1 Like

Rain is still the same pixelated thing. (ps4)

2 Likes

Rain is the same thing. Stuttering is the same thing. Lag as well. 5 days in game passed after the patch and the game is still absolutely broken. (PS4 here)

1 Like

Plants/grass textures has been downgraded too. I’m making some comparison screenshots for a future thread. Playing the unpatched version right now and it’s crazy !

1 Like

The Owner knew nothing about this issue, But the CM said it was going to be resolved via last patch… Someone is not on the same page…

On Consoles? I would like to see this.