1.4.3 Consoles RAIN?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what people have to put up with on crapbox one but the game is one of the best looking games on ps4. Rain? complaining about Rain? I donā€™t know what you expect rain to look like on a 2d screen. Maybe if you get your self a VR set you can have some really immersive simulated rain but jeesā€¦ get a little more creative with you complaining. Grass? It looks the same to me. I saw someone else post some screen shots with obvious contrast differences. The lengths people will go to lol.

I guess you never experienced it. Lucky for you

1 Like

OK thanksā€¦maybe just a hint though.

Grass? It looks the same to me. I saw someone else post some screen shots with obvious contrast differences.

Hahaha, this guy is really funny. :joy:
If the grass would have been replaced by cucumbers he would have never noticed it.

5 Likes

Ya its really funny, you can go into you TV settings and make the screen look really different.

Youā€™re a jokeā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Damage Control lol

2 Likes

The rain on release day looked fine. After some patch it changed into minecraft rainā€¦

2 Likes

This is why I stopped playing the game and started playing Farcry 5 and had ZERO issues :+1:

Ps4 regular- There is definitely a difference. You can see it for sure in the lillypads( donā€™t know their exact name) on the forest floor very blurry.

I bets hurry and clear this before that " optimization" patch drops. And head over to pc. 1440p here I come et.

Iā€™d rather the devs just turn the rain off altogether.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing that they donā€™t care what you think.

In fairness, neither does that guy in the mirror. :sleepy:

1 Like

I found that certain quests break the rain, such as the Romance quest for Theresa, and another one I canā€™t remember the name of. Sometimes restarting the game can fix it, but not when itā€™s broken through quests (Iā€™m on regular PS4 too)

Yeah, no, itā€™s not just people complaining. If you get it, you will know. It looks like streamers slowly lagging down the screen. Regularly the rain looks pretty good, but if it gets bugged, good luck playing when it rains, and when it rains, it pours for days (in game) as Iā€™m sure you know.

2 Likes

Can someone link the CM or Mod to this Thread?

Still No Response? I remember one of the mods said it would be fixed in the last patch, after the patch I asked the owner on Twitter if they will fix the rain on consoles and he literally said ā€œRain, Whatā€™s wrong with the Rainā€

After last patch i have dark clouds for the first time in 300hrs :facepunch:

Cool, Hopefully they fix the rain itself