1.4.3 Consoles RAIN?

Rain is still the same pixelated thing. (ps4)

2 Likes

Rain is the same thing. Stuttering is the same thing. Lag as well. 5 days in game passed after the patch and the game is still absolutely broken. (PS4 here)

1 Like

Plants/grass textures has been downgraded too. I’m making some comparison screenshots for a future thread. Playing the unpatched version right now and it’s crazy !

1 Like

The Owner knew nothing about this issue, But the CM said it was going to be resolved via last patch… Someone is not on the same page…

On Consoles? I would like to see this.

2 Likes

I don’t know what people have to put up with on crapbox one but the game is one of the best looking games on ps4. Rain? complaining about Rain? I don’t know what you expect rain to look like on a 2d screen. Maybe if you get your self a VR set you can have some really immersive simulated rain but jees… get a little more creative with you complaining. Grass? It looks the same to me. I saw someone else post some screen shots with obvious contrast differences. The lengths people will go to lol.

I guess you never experienced it. Lucky for you

1 Like

OK thanks…maybe just a hint though.

Grass? It looks the same to me. I saw someone else post some screen shots with obvious contrast differences.

Hahaha, this guy is really funny. :joy:
If the grass would have been replaced by cucumbers he would have never noticed it.

5 Likes

Ya its really funny, you can go into you TV settings and make the screen look really different.

You’re a joke… :joy:

1 Like

Damage Control lol

2 Likes

The rain on release day looked fine. After some patch it changed into minecraft rain…

2 Likes

This is why I stopped playing the game and started playing Farcry 5 and had ZERO issues :+1:

Ps4 regular- There is definitely a difference. You can see it for sure in the lillypads( don’t know their exact name) on the forest floor very blurry.

I bets hurry and clear this before that " optimization" patch drops. And head over to pc. 1440p here I come et.

I’d rather the devs just turn the rain off altogether.

2 Likes

It’s a good thing that they don’t care what you think.

In fairness, neither does that guy in the mirror. :sleepy:

1 Like

I found that certain quests break the rain, such as the Romance quest for Theresa, and another one I can’t remember the name of. Sometimes restarting the game can fix it, but not when it’s broken through quests (I’m on regular PS4 too)