1.4.3 on PC

… baked? Yeah, FO4 Nov 2015 pre-order

1 Like

lol… Very true. This game STILL has issues even today. I fixed it with mods though. If it wasn’t for mods that game would be dead.

2 Likes

Hm ok. And I didn’t say that people don’t deserve finished game for their cash.

As it happens once we paid for it, we’re stuck with it. Unlike the bad sandwich we can’t throw it back at them right in their faces. It’s risk that comes with the Kickstarter. And every pre-order. Nobody forces anyone to give money up front. Actually if people didn’t raise enough money at KS, this forum wouldn’t have even existed for us to discuss this game which would not have existed as well :wink:
Also whoever buys the game later can read the bloody reviews, so I don’t understand the fuss.

So by my logic, everyone got exactly what they paid for :wink:

3 Likes

What about being able to buy warhorse jenda after completing pestilence guys ? I didn’t get horse before, was it fixed ?

I think it’s immersive and makes since that the horse dies. The towns people even say it kills all the animals.

I prefer Pegasus anyway. She’s faster and doesn’t stink so much.

2 Likes

I read people saying eventually you can after like a week, but it was glitches, no one can confirm, no I hate not being able to get best horse.

1 Like

All tier 5 horses are pretty good. It all depends on your taste :tongue:

I really like him too🙂 It sucks you can’t get him. Idk maybe they did fix it.

I just don’t agree with letting him live.

Is warhorse jenda that much better than peglius ?

Not really… Like I said, All tier 5 horses are pretty good :blush:

I love pebbles but anything is better than him. I make him dog food asap lol

Look, I’m not going to overly defend WH because I do believe that they messed up and released the game too early.

But…they are updating. The game is playable on PC now. And I’ve enjoyed this update immensely. Why does everyone compare it to like a poorly made sandwich???

You chose to shop there. You chose to eat it. And you still can either shop there again or not. That’s the beauty of freedom. Stop complaining about it! Or perhaps do your homework before you spend your money. Nobody made you buy this game.

WH is fixing things and have done a marvelous job making the game playable. There’s no law saying WH even has to make KCD fit inside what you “believe” as finished.

I’m loving this game. If you don’t…it’s simple…DONT PLAY IT.

Again, the beauty of freedom. Thank you WH for this last PC patch. I can enjoy this game now.

3 Likes

So… next week it is!!

2018-04-13%20(1)

Kickstarter is irrelevant, THE GAME COSTS $60… I’ll use another analogy, I’ll design a car and sell it for the same price as a Mercedes, would you buy that car then be fine with the problems because I’m a little guy and you paid for it?

You’re also stuck with the sandwich, you paid for it, it’s the exact same thing but you’re changing the details because it puts an unfavorable light on your reasoning.

I’m sorry but your logic is terrible, stop using kickstarter when I’ve never mentioned that once… I’m talking about selling a game for the price of a AAA title and being excused because they’re a small company.

4 Likes

Lmao, you’re going to end a sentence with “Stop complaining about it” literally right after “That’s the beauty of freedom”?

This game was released in a terrible state that did not, at all, warrant being priced at $60, the fact that they are a kickstarter company is completely irrelevant and just a meager excuse.
Grow up and learn to accept criticism.

2 Likes

Can say anyone if mid/end has balanced out or is it still easy?

1 Like

Ok so we established a fact that $60 is in your opinion way too high price tag for such a game. And everything else is irrelevant. Great, I can live with that.

But although my logic is terrible, as a backer the Kickstarter campaign is still relevant to me :wink:

if on PC you can mod him to be on par with all the T5 horses and the Witchers Roach too.
BTW you can by Cirilla’s horse Kelpie too tho no mod for it…yet

1 Like

If you don’t have the patience for the resolution of bugs, don’t buy games when they first come out. This is not a new problem. You have no excuse for not knowing the risks.

I wish I had it on PC. I’m stuck on the Xbone😢

I would love to keep pebbles. I really think you should be able to level your horse.