1.4 on console

I am glad the patches are getting checked. I would prefer to wait a bit longer and have a stable gameplay then to discover bugs in mid game. So take your time.

1 Like

Sorry I had to put it on my twitter. This is right when I turned it on and it gets worse the more I play. I know all the Xbox tricks so that is not the case here.

Here is my twitter page, you can view it from thereā€¦

https://twitter.com/diarbkiller

apparently you canā€™t upload videos from Xbox straight to YouTube anymorešŸ‘Ž

Thanks for breaking my,game and ruining the 60 dollar exp thanks a lot pal way to goā€¦ I prefer crashes over stutter at least I can play itā€¦

Alot of waha in this thread. Cant imagine how people are so enragedā€¦over a game. Get a life itā€™s a game. They are working to fix it. I love how people are so quick to slam warhorse for taking, in their mind to long to fix things. Acting like your shit dont stink. Your the ultimate employee at work and work way ahead of schedule. Ya ok. Save the rage and bs for a noob. Thin skinned people with fake and overblown rage and being offended, over a game. Alot more things in life to be enraged about. Go do something else with yourself, like visit reality for a few days. Then come back and play. You should have been swallowed long ago. Thereā€™s a reality check for you.

4 Likes

They said they are fixing the stutter problem; So that makes me happy :blush:

I can wait longer if needed.

Henry is life.

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Glad to find another console player, if even on another system, who has had pretty much the same experience as I on PS4.
For the devs - any clues whatsoever why people on identical platforms have such a varying degree of bugginess and/or game-breaking? Iā€™ve had nothing I would remotely consider game breaking, and other PS4 players havenā€™t been able to play for weeks.

PS4 doesnā€™t seem to have the stutter problems like the Xbox one does. It is kinda a weird bug. I play on a Xbox one x and have the same problem. I have a video on my twitter page if you scroll up a bit you will see it. Watch till the end. I had to shut it down there because it almost froze up.

They are fixing it so no real worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Noā€¦ PS4 just has the issue where Henry eventually starts walking/riding/jumping in slow motion.

1 Like

My horse I noticed will be very slow in town. Iā€™m on X

I have yet to experience anything like that on my PS4, and i have well over 250 hours in.
The only issue I had w/ the horse, and it went away somehow, was the audio for the whistle and hoofbeats being ā€œhalvedā€, as well as Henryā€™s footfalls being half-missing.

I know I do a lot of grinding in one place sometimes; I wonder if that could cause it to get worse.

Wow never thought my thread would get this large

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

You say this but come on man this is the real world you donā€™t kind of sort of get a car alright you get a car that functions if you buy a car that doesnā€™t work then you buy a car that doesnā€™t work if you get a game that works and then they had a patch and they break it and then they take 2 months to fix it I mean I donā€™t know where youā€™re coming in on this whole debacle but for me Iā€™ve literally had my fill of it I know youā€™re trying to pull the oh itā€™s a game but itā€™s not just a game itā€™s a $60 game so refund my money til you fix it ill buy it again once itā€™s a functioning game but you sitting on my $60 on empty promises I mean I I love you youā€™re cute youā€™re very cute

Its just a gameā€¦ That I paid money for and it doesnā€™t work.

But yeah I guess it is just a game did Mommy and Daddy buy the game for you Iā€™m probably sure thatā€™s probably what happened thatā€™s why you donā€™t have any respect for money transactions promises notes things in the world where you get scammed you buy something it doesnā€™t work and you have every justifiable right to be pissed and everybody else seems to drag on and then you have some kid come on here and say itā€™s just $60 itā€™s just a game chill out donā€™t be such a child I mean after all people donā€™t keep their word and you just got to deal with it I mean I donā€™t keep my word all the time Iā€™m just a child I lie to my parents everyday

No F words this timešŸ™‚

Good job! :+1:

Kurva!!! Iā€™m a renegade brand

Dang it!!! I spoke too soon lolā€¦

I donā€™t know I mean maybe Iā€™m crazy but you know I would think a functioning game is way more important than little add-ons because when you have a broke game you got to think about it this way every minute over these past two months people have been looking on the Xbox online side and seeing a game this game and every second somebody seeing that game and itā€™s a broke piece of crap and it doesnā€™t work therefore funds are going to dry up the smart thing to do would not be do add-ons what would make the game work as soon as possible any game breaking bugs are more important than anything else a functioning game is a good game I broke game is a dead game and itā€™s a good way to kill your company if you want to commit suicide that is and Iā€™m not so sure itā€™s not intentional at this point theyā€™re literally driving me crazy but again itā€™s not my job itā€™s not my promise I didnā€™t make the promise Iā€™d have a working game they did so they need to reevaluate whoever is making these Brash decisions because I got to get what theyā€™re going at one of the things was maybe postpone everything and then maybe when they release the patch will have all the sweet new stuff in it as well as a working game and people just forget all about these bad days that came about the bad news is is when it comes to bugs Iā€™m not well-versed in it but put it this way Iā€™ve seen it in game development time after time theyā€™re nearly finished and boom a bug like Pandora boxā€¦

It happened to bannerlord. But Iā€™m sorry theyā€™re really giving me the impression they donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing like thatā€™s not a good situation to be in when youā€™re poking and prodding with code and you donā€™t know why things changed but and you donā€™t really understand the engine but youā€™re going to keep poking and prodding and every time you add something itā€™s going to mess something up instead of you knowing what itā€™s going to mess up

Its not a good situation