1.4 on console

Scroll up to the YouTube video I posted. You might get a laugh out of it🙂

Might take your mind off things a bit.

It’s a game not a car. Big difference. Can you not tell the difference? Seriously? I have respect for money do you Ryksalmonson? You try, and that saying it lightly, to insult me, big fail first off. You say to chill it’s only a 60 dollar game. Take your own advice and read some of the comments here about people attacking the community manager. If you make money you dont sweat the small stuff. Sorry if you live paycheck to paycheck and $60 dollars out your pocket makes you go hungry. You pay $60 either way if it works a 100% or it needs work. The game is not unplayable. Dont act like it doesnt work. It does. If you have lived long enough you should know already people bitch to bitch about anything and everything that doesnt go there way 100%. Seems like your mommy and daddy didn’t teach you anything. There is one thing the world will never be without, crybabies and offended people. There is a thing called reality, look it up.

I seen that video and had to post it😆

kinda seems like some of the people in here lol

The best has to be the kid though🏆

1 Like

Its the point. Its not the object its about getting something in a transaction and its not as it was advietised. But go figures you would just downplay $60 like it’s nothing of course oh my God

You know how the weather up there on that high horse,of yours?

Its the principle of the matter and 2 months not one week. Yet I’m a cry baby. Lol okay
 Adorable and precious you are.

I haven’t attacked no one. No one
 No one. But you insert the drama go right ahead all great stories need it. But that’s all it is tall tales and old wise tales. Good for you.

Anymore life advice while yours writing you’re novel over there?

Lol the game is unplayable the stutter is so severe couple that with horse not even running but trotting as well I can’t run so yeah my game looks like a,slideshow of,pictures every time my god can’t run can’t aim can’t walk straight tell me when those essentialy functions are down 
lol I can’t even play farkle with out stutter
trust me I wouldnt be upset if it literally wasnt so screwed and its been 2 months of this week is,most d efinantly the week and day before or worse the day of
 No patch for another week if not two.

I wouldn’t have replayed the damn thing 10 times over if it wasn’t so horrible like I reach a point in mid game where you might as well stop because you’re just going to waste your time it starts out slowly and the longer you play after mid-game it increasingly gets worse to wear it either freezes your Xbox and it crashes or the stutter get so severe that your character all together stops moving

And again
 My way
lol what’s my way
 A functioning product as advertised my bad, im such a rebel aren’t I?

here is something to keep you occupied until you get the patch👍

The video has been disabled don’t tell me you’re following and warhorses footsteps to now posting videos that don’t work along with the game that doesn’t work

If you click the video it should take you to YouTube.

Yeah but the video has been taken down it’s a dead video

No
 you just click it twice and it should open another window. It just worked for me.

It should take you to youtube.com

What happened to craftsmanship?

https://www.templ.net/english/weapons-antiquity_and_early_middle_age.php

Unfortunate. Performance varies. On 400h, 2k :skull:, 900k :moneybag:, single playthrough

1 Like

Splitting wood could help too👍
See now you got the right idea :bulb:

His main issue is the stutter on Xbox but WH said they are working on it so idk

Think the Easter rollout was such a fustercluck
 msg to dev: don’t bundle seasonal shtuff with bug fixes