1.4 on console

Way way way worse when it’s thundering real bad I’ve even posted I’ve my horse jumps really astronomically High I was able to jump over the whole town of Ledecthko and then shortly after that it just got out right unplayable at all even lost its humor Factor the game was just straight-up broke character wasn’t moving I heard him moving but I physically was going nowhere

And I’ve turned everything down extremely low 24 FPS 720 resolution

I’ve deleted the game and saves twice re downloaded entire game from store same result. Every god forsaken time

It’s the Italian language bug… jk. That’s crazy! Have you sent the save files/report to WH?

1 Like

Then there really isn’t much more you can do but wait on a patch; Even if it takes 6 months. There’s nothing you can do but “B” About it.

Yeah I’m tired of it my self this really sent me off the edge though. I’m amazed how the modding Community can accomplish things that warhorse can’t it’s kind of annoying you know I get stutter and it’s this whole long drawn-out ordeal if you have stutter on PC just go to the modding community and they have a fixed within a day

They know about this already; I posted it on my twitter too.

Thought so… just checking
Btw, who here would like of a list of acknowledged game breaking bugs!? Download the bug list from their bug tracking app as a spreadsheet, and post it in its own forum

1 Like

If he would just scroll up the tread he would see it🙂

I would and could do more if I was on PC.

It’s not just me I guarantee you if I’m downloading the game three times and I’m getting the same result more than likely everyone is having this issue just other people are extreme Gamers you know I’m more of a dedicated gamer if there’s a game I want to play I want to play it I don’t go and jump to something else and it wasn’t really you know smart Idea tease somebody for several years about the creation of this game

Well I’m going to hop off here and get to work on this halberd Theory and see if I take out all these guards how it works out

I know what you are saying.; But we are at their mercy really. They have the power to shut this whole site down if they want. But I truly believe they care what their fans think… Good or bad.

WH needs to come to grips with the reality that they have a limited window of opportunity here. It’s shrinking… perhaps faster than they realize. Sales have already tapered off (if not tanked). They’re building up expectations (Easter eggs, facial hair) and then coming up belatedly in delivering said content.

At some point, patience and anticipation die an ignominious death. And, the slickest DLC(s) won’t resurrect.

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly

I didn’t know whether to feel sorry for that kid or cheer him on. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

He looked really upset. I just don’t know why the dude just kept filming instead of getting the kid the heck out of there.

1 Like

Some people seem disconnected at the brain stem. Or pulmonary valve.

2 Likes

It’s all about the views and👍

1 Like

Guys, seriously, please use commas.
I’m getting an headache, despite the topic is a hot and interesting one to me, as I’m experiencing a camera stutter on X1X console and I’m waiting for the patch to be released to see if something changes.

2 Likes

That, is, why, I, keep, things; Short, and ,sweet,. l,o,l,

1 Like