1.4 on console

Dayum. That’s a pain in the hole.

On PS4 not seen this one. Thank fuck.

Watch I’ll end up with this on latest patch.

Wow buddy I feel bad for your game stuttering problems but that doesn’t mean I’m lying. I’ve beat the game since 1.1 patch and have over 360 hours in gameplay. I most likely have more time in it than you. Have been playing long after the 1.3 patch. No stutter except in sasau. I’ve never said Xbox doesn’t have a stuttering issue for most players, just that I don’t seem to have any, so not everyone. And was curious if anyone else on xbox wasnt seeing stuttering issue. If only idiots learned to read before replying.

30d of time thats it but I,dont think I was speaking to you. Like I said PS4 is fine. If you dont have it and you hAve the latest patch on curious.

I downloaded and deleted all my saves 2 times 3 if you include buying it. Anyway I get the same result.

Killing guards made stutter come quicker…

15 to 20 hrs it kicks in

The Matthias guy was the one I was speaking too. My bad.

I’m playing XB1 1.3 patch and just started experiencing camera stuttering at the start of out of the frying pan quest. It’s not major, but a little annoying. My son said he has always experienced it training with Captain Bernard on his XB1.

1 Like

I’ve deleted the wall of negative text of my previous post to say the following:
Six hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.4.3 has been a fantastic experience. The only “issues” I’ve seen are new values of importance for object and texture pop-in. Basically, its been a bug free experience so far without anything worse than a few graphical trade-offs.
To be super fucking clear, I prefer to game on PC. My rig puts my xbox one x to shame, but I prefer the X1X because its easy (and portable) to set up with a projector and game in the middle of the woods with a 30 foot canvas screen in 16:9 fastened between pine trees. I’m telling you, playing at night in the forests of Rattay while in forest of the Mogollon Rim is pretty spectacular.
I’m done with the negativity unless its deserved again, and as of now, WarHorse Studio’s is swinging a Clydesdale Dick
TL:DR - Erased previous game saves, reformatted xbox one x, downloaded KC:D 1.4.3, started new game, cant put it down after six hours!
I don’t feel bad for Rick or Christian, and I sure as shit don’t feel bad for Dan Blabra.

1 Like

Anyone looking forward to dlc should be tagged as insane. imagine the bugs there will be on any major dlc that could be released in the future and the impact they might have on the existing MQ and gameplay… lmao how many people would be stupid enough to buy dlc on release.

edit.
actually there would still be loads then the process of the forum rage cycle would repeat
:joy:

Guilty as charged

WH as bug eaters…

2 Likes

He eats bugs for breakfast :croissant:

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli

Not that we’re dis-trusting of WH, but does Dan’s tweet today mean that the patch for consoles is coming today, 100%??

Also, will console users require a re-start, or will it just take a couple of in-game days for the patch to fix the halberds?

1 Like

It’s been retweeted by the official WarHorse account, and posted as an announcement on their Reddit board, so I’d say yes. It also looks like they intentionally held back the PC update until certification passed on consoles, so everyone gets the update at the same time. Not a bad decision…keeps console users from feeling like second-class.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. Didn’t realise it had come through from official WH as well.

I suppose that’s a nice touch as well. I think the majority of console users understand when PC gets patches first. It’s only when it takes another 3 weeks to hit console, that it becomes a piss take!! But, none of that, lets not focus on that shambles any longer, and look forward to playing again!

Anyone know about having to re-start to fix the stuttering halberds, or can we continue previous saves?? I’d prefer not to have to re-start if possible, even if it means waiting for a few days in game.

Here some life advice ,since you asked. Get one. I lost count after 10 how many posts you wrote after I responded, one after another responding to yourself…loss for words on that one. You are in here so much you lost connection to the real world. Patch is out today. If it doesnt fix it to your liking are you going to come here and bitch and moan some more? I know you dont like social settings, and hiding behind a screen all day complaining and whining makes you feel like you fit in somewhere. But c’mon man. Time to move out of mom’s house…

1 Like

People who say this kind of crap to others are usually in the same situation themselves… you’re here talking shit as well it seems so the same must apply to you?

1 Like

The difference is that he is hear pursuing something he enjoys, while you and that son of a salmon are hear pursuing something you obviously don’t like very much. Go out side and smell the roses. Or better yet go play a game you actually like. I’m sure there are plenty of them out there for someone like you.