1.9 TEXTURES: Ugly Graphic on PS4 Pro - Thx for nothing -_-

I preordered Kingdom:Come and was the biggest fan. But actually im very very sad and disappointed. :sob:

The last patches for the ps4 system was a horror!!! destroyed the immersion massively. :weary:

Vanilla Version (directly installed from disc without any patches) works not for meā€¦only actual patches or newer works - or i start a new gameā€¦

i really execrate this person that for this texture downgrades responsible for!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I can`t play the game since 5 monthsā€¦i buy that game for 60 Euro and can not play that. a quest bug fix or savegame-patch is no matter for me.
But when i see every new patch this Super Ninendto Pixel optic, i could puke. :face_vomiting:

look at this brand new picsā€¦PATCH 1.9 :expressionless:

1 Like

If graphics are your thing then the answer to your problems is to build a PC. As games push the envelope graphically consoles are always going to behind. This game looks absolutely amazing on my PC.

2 Likes

wow look at that tree lol. thats horrible.

1 Like

thereā€™s many kind of good graphic games in PS4 Even if itā€™s not ONLY PS4 for example witcher3, assassinā€™s creed origins, division, far cry 5, fall out 4, etc ā€¦ but only KCD is really worst detailed quality ! everything is looks Minecract. so I bought this game on Steam again. and now I know KCD has really bad optimization so that they must downgrade the graphics ā€¦ every PC user say ā€œbad frameā€¦ā€ soā€¦ imagine ā€¦ console would have had to downgrade graphics further ! Computers can improve performance through remodeling, but console has limited performance.

O. M. G.

Never knew the graphics could be so stunning. Must rush out and buy PS4.
My graphics looks almost like looking out the window.
Boring.

thats not true at all.ive seen some people say that but not as much as you i guess. im getting 50 fps on very high and 35 on ultra high. and either one runs smooth. but i dont see a real noticible difference between the 2 so i pretty much run it on VH so i can have 50 fps. also you can never be sure about any ones computer or why they have the FPS that they do. there fps can be caused by a million different things. from ram, HDD, old video cards, drivers, or even malware it could be anything. i just bought new hard drives and i cant even explain the huge difference it made. but i can say i dont have ā€œpop insā€ anymore, weather i or wh fixed it is still a mystery to me lol.

ps I built my PC in 2012 and have been upgrading it ever since, here is my specs.
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 2700K @ 3.50GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
24.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. Maximus IV Extreme-Z
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (EVGA)

Storage
238GB SPCC Solid State Disk (SATA (SSD))
1863GB Seagate ST2000DX002-2DV164 (SATA (SSD))
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

@lordtyrion: thatā€™s not true at all. Iā€™ve seen some people say that but not as much as you i guess. im getting 50 fps on very high and 35 on ultra high. and either one runs smooth. but i donā€™t see a real noticeable difference between the 2 so I pretty much run it on VH so I can have 50 fps.

Just donā€™t use an athalon X4 870K and ddr3

5-35 fps on medium depending on where I am and big battles @ 5-11 fps.
I WISH I could get 50 at even medium.

Game like witcher 3 I can run at the best setting because they donā€™t stream build as you go thru the game Taxing the heck out of the system that donā€™t have WIDE paths for data flow ( i.e. 8-12 threading and the HP to drive it. I have 4). A fact not mention or known by many.

wow thats crazy, witcher on the best setting but not kcd. when i look at the specs your x4 seems better than mine.

It is the streaming build as you move thru the game. The witcher uses more of the GPU than KCD in making things and I am pretty sure they used pre drawn setups to just drop in.
I have 4 cores and 4 threads. AND not all 4 are used at the same time. More like 3 all the time. Itā€™s like running rush hour traffic from a highway on a 2 lane country road

1 Like

i for one never new the game worked like that. thats very interesting.

sounds like you pc is ā€œbottleneckingā€ dude mine was doing that when i had my hdd s from 2012 still in with 8 gb of ram. could it be that for you aswell?

nope, You have too much confidence in your computer. If you get 35 frames at 1080p or 1440p with your computer, it would be a very bad optimization. Look at other games! At 1080p Ultra High, thereā€™s nothing lower than 35 frames with 1070. 4k Ultra setting will be run 35fps rather.

well im getting 50 on VH at 1080pā€¦it also looks great bro imo . i can have a video up tomorrow and try to show what my shit looks like. i mean i could be use to seeing it as it is though. but yea im pretty confident my game looks great. i also have the HD textures enabled.

I have the game on an old but decent HDD Was on mediocre SSD, 2x 8 gig sticks of DDR3 and my GPU, a Radion RX 580 has 8 gigs.
Oh and am over clock from 3.9 to4.3
I am at 1920 x1080 the screen native and borderless ( other setting just donā€™t work well or no noticeble change).

theres some but i dont want to do it yet. id rather have 15 fps with the most insane graphics mods . but not yet , not while mods have no support. my skyrim was like looking out a fucking window with all my graphics mods lolol. one day so will kcd.

So I would say the KCD is optimized for high end and future systems and they forgot about mid range & consoles are caught surprised and not setup.

ur spec seem pretty good, your fps dosent make sense to me . but im not a computer wizz. do you have 2 slots for graphics cards on your mother board.
i seen a streamer buy a 1070 thinking there card was not good enough. they put the 1070 in and still had really bad fps. then she put her card in her 2nd slot because somone recommended her to try it thinking she could have a bad slot on her MB. That was her problem. her slot was bad on her MB. she had no lag after that and really good fps. she didnt even need to buy a 1070, but decided to keep it anywaysā€¦ im sure i could even find the video if neededā€¦ if u have 2 slots maybe try it just for the hell of it.

I see a second slot. the GPU card is quite big and in the slot nearest the CPU and I believe is the PCIEX16 slot the other is just PCI and a small PCEIX1 slot
the MOBO is a gigbyte board.

the whole system is new ( except for the HDD) just a few months old.

that was Lady Lillia.

1 Like

if everything is new then i would assume its working fine. and yes it 100% was her . wich is why i will say low fps can be from so many things because until i seen that id have never thought of it .