22nd october Alpha!

guys its on!!! watch the video update :smiley: so great haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am still wondering what is the best way to give info on how the game is running on my PC.

Some of the devs are very active on this forum so there isn’t easier way than start a thread about it. I’m pretty sure that important feedbacks will end up in the right ears :slight_smile:

I don’t think that performance issues are of any importance for the first alpha. First technical alpha usually means a completely raw technical experience without proper optimization. It’s more or less about core game systems and if they work well (together) and not so much if the game runs on every system decently. You shouldn’t expect perfect framerates or a glitch/bug free experience
 :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! Have been looking forward to this all year!

Yeah, really great. I really looking forward to the complete game. ^^ I hope my Computer can manage this game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope it has something substantial

Oh well
 i will just have to take a few days off work. Yaaaay :smiley:

Well in the latest update Dan said, they would like to get feedback concerning frames and how it runs on your pc in general and core mechanics are secondary (at least how I understood it).

1 Like

Hello,

How do i find my login for pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com like seen on the video presentation for the alpha, it doesn’t seems to be the same as the forum one and entering my mail for the reset password doesn’t seems to work either, anyone can help please ?

Thanks in advance

I really like the ambience coming out of the teaser ! 20 more days to wait 
 ^^

Nice update from Warhorse. The final video teaser was also very nice, including the wonderful music.
Whoever they’ve got doing the music, is top-notch.

I was impressed with the quality of the night-lighting in the teaser.

Looking forward to this coming out!

Remember that the alpha is not complete, and should be looked at as testing the game; instead of playing it.

3 Likes

What do I need to do in addition to registering on the pledge portion of the website, registering on the forum, and getting the badge to get alpha steam code sent on Oct 22nd?

Great video!
The final teaser is awsome and the music also, really very beautiful!
This video and the infos actually made my day.
WH rocks

looking forward to this/1

I’m pretty sure the developers will have some substantial work for us to test. I mean, their early graphics prototypes looked almost as good as Skyrim, and they were way early in the development stages with it. I’m excited!

Great reminder. I’ve never participated in an Alpha (much less a Beta) test before. I hope that we will be getting some guidance as to what to focus on closer to the Alpha date.

Great video update with a great deal of new information. I like it very much to see all the people involved. Usually the “workers” in game development don’t get much public attention which is quite sad.

And the teaser at the end is SUPER AWESOME. The music is just perfect. Any chance to make the teaser available as a standalone download in 1080p @TobiTobsen ?