22nd october Alpha!

He said in the video that if you chose to get Act 1 for the PS4 or Xbox One you could, the Alpha would just be on PC. Where we given a choice to choose for what platform we wanted it just yet? Maybe I missed an announcement or something…

No, we don’t have to choose before release.

20 days to go, I am really looking forward to test it

Why can not I log in to test?
Somebody’s idea?
Thx.

Only Barons and above will get it, right? :frowning:

yes.

but when are we going to receive the Steam codes?

On release. October 22

Stay calm,
we will receive everything early enough.
Important thing for the alpha testers : be a bughunter !
I cant wait to to find every little bug and error and then report it.
The better we report the better the game will get !
Greets to all

3 Likes

can’t wait woooo!! this is going to be so awesome

Sorry to bother you “high-tiers”, but does any of you understand what will peasants like me gain access to? What is the so called “Beta access”, is that just an Steam Early Access later on?

1 Like

Looking forward to Alpha! and beta of course ;D
I wanna try it!!

A beta version is feature complete and up for polishing.

Super Happy for this :slight_smile: even better as it’s the day after I get back from hols :smiley:

Sure! :slight_smile: But give us some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This page is not existing for you. We are still working on it. We will change our Homepage a bit! And after the update you will see the same! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha lets hope they run on a low end comp like mine, unlike all your fancy gaming computers :stuck_out_tongue:
But seriously I’m excited for the Alpha and how well the progress they’ve made.

Regards,
Warrior Rose

1 Like

Thanks, I finally managed to login there yesterday, had to use the my forum mail the same way I had it entered it on forum, capital letters included, then I could reset my password that is different than the one from the forum and had access to the profile, almost empty profile, not like on the video.

Will wait patiently for the things to build up before claiming my steam key then, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Question:can i Report about the Alpha in my Forum´s with some screenshots and so? Or say WH: no is the Alpha no infos outside befor Release?

Do whatever you wish unless you point out that this is a veeeeeery early version of the game :slight_smile:

you know what i loved in the video: when the smith hammered the iron, it actually did those little hammer strokes after the first stroke, thats sooo good ! (compared t let´s say skyrim or ervery other RPG)