A question for the resident Germans - what is this?

http://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/kingdom-come-deliverance/rassismus-sexismus-paar-neonazi-fans-vorwuerfe-gegen-studio-id73088.html

I’ve run it through the Google Translate and it seems it’s mostly the old charges about not including Africans in the game or what not. One reviewer seems to has some problem with Vavra’s t-shirt or his taste in music which seems kindda bizzare.

How much impact may article like those have? Are those mainstream media or just some Tumbler-style blogs? And where have these people come from, so far the general reception in the European media has been great. Baffling.

Tumbler style. I’ll recommend you to ignore them. They’re just mere media things. Just keep waiting for release and everything is gonna be fine. Those guys just wants our history to be written by their wishes. :wink:

1 Like

Society is rightfully alot more liberal ithese days and game companies need to wake up to the fact that they need to champion equality issues. At the end of the day children take examples from their gaming heroes so its in this industry we really need to make sure we get it right and are representing modern society correctly.

2 Likes

Uninformed smear campaings based on zero facts are the single worst way you can go about it though.

6 Likes

if people dont grab this by the horns . corporations wont listen ! so unfortunately i disagree.

2 Likes

Keep your cancer away from the games i like please.

4 Likes

Calm down. You just need to see, who he is. :smirk: He’s just baiting you.

1 Like

Using a deadly disease, that kills millions as a childish insult.

Nice.

I bet you’re a Trump supporter.

5 Likes

i dont think thats exactly appropriate language to be using on a public forum . This is a serious subject that many people end up committing suicide over . i dont think its too much to ask for from a large multi-million dollar company to add a few minority issues into a game .

this isnt 1950 anymore .

1 Like

O, Christian, save us, save this forum again. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

the whole discussion about " there are no black(or whatever) People in KcD" is insanely stupid…

there may also be People with some Kind of birth defect in bohemia 1403, that means there should be
some in KcD?
or eventually a, lets say inuit was there. so Warhorse
has to add one?

2 Likes

No point in arguing with Reich wingers. Their white supremacy knows no bounds.

i believe in open discussion with people of all beliefs . No one is born a bigot and no one has to die a bigot .

You cannot tolerate Facism and Racism in any forms. It must be crushed with an iron fist.

if you could refrain from trolling a serious topic it would be greatly appreciated …

2 Likes

I really hope Daniel won’t bow down. The press can be really nasty these days.
And I’m not even joking. People have been pressured into apologies simply for saying the truth if it wasn’t “politically correct”.

5 Likes

He won’t. He’s a long time in industry like the others in the studio. They won’t back down.

1 Like

Basically they are accusing the team of kingdom Come of being racist because there are no people of color in the game, the producer of the game likes a band in which am member may or may not have said something racist once, oh and apparently they also didn’t condemn gamergate. The attacks are clearly based on the fact that the people of dark horse dare to have the “wrong” perceived opinions. Most Germans think this is ridiculous, as do I but we are dealing with a very vocal minority here. I also find it very appalling that these people portray themselves as morally superior and to prove it they are willing to attack the livelihood of 150 families.

4 Likes

I hope you are right.

1 Like

We can see this clearly. The game is a dream of Vavra and people from the team, that believed in his dream. He won’t back down on it. + He stands on historical accuracy.

3 Likes