A question for the resident Germans - what is this?

Flarius, they won’t. They’re trying to bait him to keep this conflict and say more words to use them against him. They want to ruin him. He did right to “apologize”. As is i said, it won’t make sells better, if there’s gonna be a conflict at the release date. It would be worse if all this went on and they would have sued him and fined him(I hope, i wrote this right). + They started these things almost around the release(If i’m not mistaken), so you can understand, what it means. They were inactive for 3 long years and only started to do things right now.

It’s just sad to be honest. It makes me sad.

Don’t get sad. It’s just words. He did right and you need to understand him. It’s not like he changed his mind and became like they’re. Just did right tactical move to prevent failing. :smirk::ok_hand:

If everyone gives in to those idiots they can do whatever they want.

1 Like

I guess, it’s hard for me to understand you, cus i don’t have those in my country and i don’t think about them, but i’ll tell you the only one thing: Ignore. They’re minority. Those people won’t stand for long. The only thing would make them strong, if people around are gonna be more stupid and gonna support them, then yes - they’ll win. Nothing’s stands without support. Nor money, nor people, nor community or organisations.

I should go to russia. :smiley: They’re everywhere here!

Not good idea. Maybe, you’ll like people, but other things are meh. 3rd world country, what to say more. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

07a8d7e066fc4ad6fa22119adb695330

2 Likes

That’s why. :sweat_smile:

Primarily they try to paint Daniel Vávra as a racist because he answered some questions rgarding why there are only caucasian NPCs or PC in the game. The question was “.@DanielVavra so now you’re saying there weren’t any non-white people in a gigantic landmass in northern/western europe.” and he answered “@aegies Yes I am, because they weren’t.”

That statement is false BUT other ethinicities were very very small in that time in Europe and foremost you would meet them in big trading cities etc.

Also they try to push the “racist” agenda even further with the stupid mention of his Bandshirt he wore on a convention. The Band was Burzum and the Founder of Burzum is facist and a racist and believes in UFOs. just google Varg Vikernes.

The german press is sometimes pretty hysterical. I like KDC because they did not try to push some SJW BS Agenda over it only to please the people who scream racism at every possible moment. I don´t think DanielVavra is a racist, I think he loves his heritage and the History of his beautiful country, that does not make him a racist.

I hope I was able to help you a litte :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, it was funny, when they lost arguments and used his music preferences(band and etc.) against him, but lol, how can musical preference show something? :smirk: But, it’s fine by now. Conflict is exhausted, so we need just to wait for release. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is TL;DR thread for me. Question is, is it worth reading? If not, can we start posting memes??

1 Like

Bring it on, ha-ha. You might not read it, cus we were talking about Vavra’s decision to apologize. :upside_down_face:

More you can not think of that?

Who do you mean by “society” and who is “we” who we have to represent this society correctly? And immediately afterwards “liberal”.
Small hint: There are dissenters who also form and pay for “this society”. Liberal from your side would be to argue something tolleranter. You can keep it in your life and for you as you like, but leave me out of your company. “Correct presentation” includes freedom of expression - at least in my society.

do you belong to this minority? Then please explain what you feel offended by. Otherwise, you patronize not only us but also this minority.
Those affected (if existing) should speak for themselves, please.

1 Like

its fact hes a bigot

freedom of speech does not give you the right to offend period .

im a white male that recognises my privileges. its down to people like me to champion for the minorities who are ignored in this bigoted world .

(Someone with trollface liked his comment)

I’m pretty sure that TheDivineInfidel is a troll. It’s just too much. Maybe if he were a bit more subtle I would buy it. I mean, just look at his name. Just ignore him, trolling without reaction isn’t fun, it’s just boring.
Coming from someone who knows trolls pretty well. :wink:

2 Likes

so because you disagree with my position you automatically call me a troll ?

whats wrong with my name ? it expresses the coming together of all that is divine and all those who choose to disbelieve. the Ultimate equality of intelligence is found when the two are combined .

so because you disagree with my position you automatically call me a troll ?

No, we disagree with you because you’re pushing an agenda that has absolutely no place in a game based in history.

You push for blacks in a game where there are no records of there ever being any in Northern Europe. You want that, go play Dragon Age. You want your character as dark as charcoal covered in ash, fine. But there. Are. No. Blacks. In Europe. Wait for mods if you’ve got a PC. I’m sure someone will make a mod just for you.

You push for gays where they were hunted down and killed in that time, so it was extremely hidden and always done in private. Again, you want bumsex, you’ve got Dragon Age. I know the Quinarii Iron Bull is Bi. So is an Elf and a Human that’s gay. A gay, black, human male. Have fun.

You’re either a very, VERY horrible troll or you actually believe what you’re spewing and we can’t take you seriously. Yes, there is a way to be progressive, but you’re not going to get it in a HISTORICAL MEDIEVAL GAME. By all means, push for your beliefs, but do it somewhere elsewhere you’ll be taken seriously by people and not on a forum for people wanting a glimpse, a sliver, at real history without the fantasy.

I could honestly care less what you believe in, what you want, who you fuck. That is your business, not anyone else’s. But what you’re pushing has none, absolutely no business here on this forum and in this game. And I would appreciate it if you could either cut back on the trolling or, if you are serious, cut back on the Liberalism because it is making this forum and this post very hostile, and I’m more than sure I am not the only person who feels this way. So please, stop. Thank you.

7 Likes

He’s trolling. It’s clearly might be seen. :sweat_smile: But, yeah, you’re right. :+1:

UPD: Calm down, pls. :disappointed:

1 Like