A question for the resident Germans - what is this?

Because he offended a minority group !

How did he offend anyone?

He’s baiting, Flarius. Don’t get into the trap. I did once.

No I’m legit pissed and I want to say that. It’s a shame that people have to apologize for not doing ANYTHING at all these days. What is this?
We’re supposed to live in a free society, aren’t we?

2 Likes

Because warhorse has not added any minority characters to the game and when rightfully challenged via social media is berated these people as if they were asking for special rights .

Absolutely disgusting behaviour . His right to free speech does not give him the right to offend !

Because you know you are wrong with your backwards views . Typical right wing .

We supposed, but people degradated. The world now at the moment, when people are believing in things, that are total bullshit. Just let them be, but Vavra isn’t mere human. He’s a leader of gaming development and to have issues with selling, because of a few words, gonna ruin everything as for us as for him and his dream. Better to say “Sorry, lads, said wrong” and don’t believe in it, than to ignore it and get rekt from SJW’s. They won’t slide this.

1 Like

I’m just saying. That’s not a free society. Fuck that.

2 Likes

Welcome to the 21st century. :grinning::ok_hand: I’m 18 years now and i don’t like this world, but, what can i change? Or what can we change? Nothing. :sweat_smile:

Voluntaryism, if you ever heard of that. :wink:

Heard, for sure. :smirk:

1 Like

But at general, let’s stop talking about it. We’re better than that. Just let them to be whatever they want and ignore them. We’re building our own world, they’re their own. We’re gonna play ours 1403 medieval europe with plagues and knechts, they’re gonna play their Skyrim with mods(I hope, you got the idea behind this :smirk:). So, lads, let’s cheer WH for getting to the golden state, when their game is finished and they’re making CDs.

2 Likes

I don’t know man. It’s getting crazier and crazier with those SJWs.

Idk, i’ve heard of them the first time here. I didn’t know who they were till the moment a few days ago. Maybe, cus i live in Russia and we don’t have those, but tbh, they’re just wants you to insult them and they’re wants to be insulted and use it in their own good. Just meh, about them.

Ah, you’re still safe. Take care.

Going Gold means that the game is going to be pressed on blu-rays/dvds. This does not mean that they are not working an patches and fixes :wink:

He basically said, that he would say his opinions (which are the same) in more polite and less passive aggresive way.

I know, i just didn’t know how to explain it in english, but yeah, i meant exactly like that. Patches are gonna be after releases for sure.

1 Like

Except that he didn’t say his opinions in a passive aggressive way. Those completely dishonest ‘journalists’ are trying to paint him as a racist and nazi. They should be the ones apologizing, not him.

1 Like

Yeah, aggression won’t make your image much brighter, than calm and reasoned words would make.