A question for the resident Germans - what is this?

… and that’s you, right? Wuahahaha, respect! Greetings from God. :innocent:

thats because you do not behold enough intelligence to reason .

not long enough it would seem

was that a threat? i find that slightly offensive

Speaking of threads,…

yep-another-one-bites-the-dust

He’s been registered since 2014. He has supporters [min 14] of his ideas on this forum. He clearly expressed comment towards the game improvement and its audience.
Hard to explain, but only if he was new and trying to stir the conflict on forum, you might expect moderator to ban Viscount. Otherwise, he has not crossed the line of nice manners.

oh you’re a nice chap . We should grab a drink sometime :wink:

i have supporters !?

Also read this bullocks on gamestar.de today. The article on the “lepetitcapo” blog started it all. He saw Dan wearing a Burzum-Shirt while being inverviewed on last years Gamescom and thinks this is problematical. Maybe because he just did a quick google search and found a murder and church burnings connected to this band. But to conclude what not from this and project it onto Vavra is not just unfair and plain stupid, it’s also not something that could be called good journalism. You simply don’t have to like the people doing the music and share their thoughts, opinions, religion or whatever…It’s about the damn music. It’s not just that but also a lot of other BS he talks about in his article that mainly concludes todays “offended by everything” society. I’m on Dan’s side here. Not because he is the creative director of KCD but because I got the same opinions that some people seem to find troubling. You know… haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Maybe we could see a future DLC offering a new way to solve the Sasau monastery questline?

Maybe not the correct word, but 14 liked your ideas and you have few more of these while creating a topic which got many people involved and seemed popular. Just stating that you’ve been here for quite a time.
There have been few topics locked recently.

thats because you do not behold enough intelligence to reason .

1 Like

Does it have the end? Or everlasting as the moment? :thinking:

… and that is from may 2015 (!)
No dark-skinned knights, no main female character and then this T-shirt - because the do-gooders ring the alarm bell. And if a Gamestar editorial board overlooks such a dangerous condition, the whole world has to hear about it. The good thing about this madhouse - it is reported about the game.
Interestingly, KCD is now compared to the “Ancestors” story (Hatered). And the bottom line with a positive echo … Marketing at it’s best :+1:

Def troll. Top kek

He’s under protection. We’ve nothing to do against him. But, i want to bring him to execution. He’s provoking our lads to death or testing their maturity, who knows… :smirk:

I live in Berlin, which is like the capital city of SJWs. They’re crazy. But theDivineInfidel is just a troll. I’m absolutely sure. I mean… come on guys, use your brain. Who in their right mind would write this?
Just don’t react. He gets enjoyment from your reactions. Believe me, I know a troll when I see one. I have experience. :wink:

1 Like

And to TheDivineInfidel:
I think you’re funny. Be careful though. Trolling can cause great harm to a community. You don’t want that, do you?

“we really need to make sure we get it right and are representing modern society correctly.”

KD:D attempts to show how society of 1403 looked like, not how modern society looks like or should look like.

2 Likes

What did I say about reacting? :slight_smile: