Amazing things

Hello my fellow warriors.

I stopped playing this game in July after being rather annoyed by the lack of imagination and the missed opportunity on the part of the developers in the first DLC “From the Ashes” and I stopped posting on the forum after being threatened by a WH worker due to my acid comments related to the game and development, but this time I can not keep the silence.

After having had such a disappointing experience with the first DLC of course I was not going to give WH another chance to fool me again, so I did not even buy this second DLC, I just waited for the review of those who wanted to be fooled. And to my surprise the second DLC is worse than the first. What a shame…

So I went to test the “tournament” and already expecting a shit show, I could not be more correct in my expectation.

In the last duel, look what happens. Neither I nor the opponent have swords and the duel lasts forever because nobody can hit anyone.

This event really was a big joke that made me laugh for hours and I need to share with everyone.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Watch the full event and laugh with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-g8EB-JDME&feature=youtu.be

Edit:

Some things i would like to clarify here…

In this post i made a critic that represents my actual view of this game. I played it more them 400 hours and i enjoyed it. My intention here is not to offend anyone. I only wanted to share my thoughts and share a funny bug that made me laugh for hours.

People nowadays are so sensitive, you can’t even post what you want to say without a stupid guy pointing a finger at you… Everyone is so brave behind a keyboard nowadays. They want to regulate every word you say and be some kind of “sheriff of the internet” telling you what to do. This is so stupid. Those people needs to learn how to live and let live. Everyone has a opinion but no one is a regulator who tells others what to say and what to do.

This stupid generation make me sick.

Cheers folks.

4 Likes

I did not buy amorous for the same reasons. I did do the first round of the Tourney and did not see the flaw you posted. All went well and I won. Perhaps the problem is on your side?
Verify the files?
drivers up to date?
setting too high for your system? ( am only on very high)
mods?
Bad DL?

1 Like

People give a fuck if something frustrates them. And you are not an exclusion. If you like game then fine, but there are lots of people who are very disappointed about what they got for their money.

2 Likes

KCD is not for everyone. If you are unhappy with a game chalk it up to experience and move on. There is nothing Warhorse can do to make everyone happy, but for those of us who enjoy are still enjoying KCD I can only say to those who are unhappy with the game…… move on.

While there are in fact many bugs in the game, it’s still one of the best games I have ever played . Ysterday I had similar bug during tutorial fights with mr. Bernard in Rattay - there were no weapons and additionally Mr. Bernard freezed and I could not kill him even hitting with fists so; I just had to restart the game and everything was fine at second try :slight_smile: . I belive you just do not like the game and it’s not for you. I highly appreciate non-buggy games but if I had to choose I would choose good story-good-characters-good-dialogues-fun game with bugs to bugless boring, copy-and-paste-quest-storyline-game like the bigh titles spitted out in recent years by even bigger developers :slight_smile: KDC is a masterpiece that needs polishing, that;s all. Hope WH will cope with this because the game did not get the acclaim it deserves. What I want to say, is that the bug you are showing can’s spoil fun of the game as long as you like the game itself and understand the world you are set in to play. Otherwise you would judge it crap even if the game had no single bug or glitch. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Brother, i don’t even give a f#ck anymore. To hell with this. I only made this post because i think it is a funny bug that made me laugh for hours.

Man, I just did this post because I found this bug very funny. If you did not understand what I meant and take it as a offence this is not my problem. This was only a joke. If i want to make a bug report i do when i want. I have more them 400 hours in this game and i enjoyed it, but now with all of those patches this game looks like a shit show to me. That is my opinion on that matter and people has to respect the opinion of everybody in any matter.

Man, i have more them 400 hours in this game and i enjoyed it. My intention with this post was only to share a funny bug.

1 Like

On my second Tourney my last opponents was from Frankfurt Germany and strangely fought me in his underwear. Needless to say it was not a long bout. Also the north entrance guard was in his underwear. Wether it was one of my mods or just another random bug I can’t say.
I can say the mod for Pebbles will stop you from talking to the Master

1 Like

That was funny bro. A shame that you didn’t make a screenshot of that.

Some things i would like to clarify here…

In this post i made a critic that represents my actual view of this game. I played it more them 400 hours and i enjoyed it. My intention here is not to offend anyone. I only wanted to share my thoughts and share a funny bug that made me laugh for hours.

People nowadays are so sensitive, you can’t even post what you want to say without a stupid guy pointing a finger at you… Everyone is so brave behind a keyboard nowadays. They want to regulate every word you say and be some kind of “sheriff of the internet” telling you what to do. This is so stupid. Those people needs to learn how to live and let live. Everyone has a opinion but no one is a regulator who tells others what to say and what to do.

This stupid generation make me sick.

Cheers folks.

4 Likes

Screen shots don’t seem easy to do on my rig. I followed the win 10 instructions and was not good. I tried awhile ago and was more of a pain. Also where to keep it to post on?

1 Like

Should be F12…(on GOG and Steam)
Or use WIN+G…(Windows 10)

WTF does that mean

I’ve played over 800h. I’ve invested scores of hours provisioning WH support with save files and detailed bug reports. Why should someone (eg I) move on if there’s unhappiness with something? Frickin console popins and stutter would’ve never been addressed if users just remained silent and moved on

3 Likes

Any relation to Ulrich?

1 Like

Unknown. the master just stated name and origin.

Do you people really think WH would put that level of depth in a “free” content? They don’t put it even in a paid DLC…

Sir Ulrich is from Passau…:grinning:

May be you have stolen his armor? Or may be NPCs now can steal? Then i hope they won’t get to my chest.

By the way in my case he was in armor.

1 Like

It means quit whining. Report the bugs and stop whining. I have not experienced almost no problems, when I do I report them as possible bugs, and I don’t whine like some people.

What’s the difference between whining and complaining?

I feel like PS4 users like me had a legitimate reason to complain vociferously after WH decided to break one thing (ie introduce popins) to fix another thing (ie sys stability) without notifying its end users in patch notes or even a posting by Christian in this forum. Some might call that whining

Please note WH’s own recent words on the matter below:

While Stolz-Zwilling is not concerned about the impact of the botched release on the fortunes of the upcoming DLC packs, he admits that “the hiccup definitely harmed sales at the studio and reputation and everything, so there’s something to be done now. I have to work against this.” Furthermore, he does not begrudge any fans who turn their backs on the studio as a result. “We are now actively approaching them when something writes a bad review about that it’s just one hour of questing or two hours or something. […] Some say ‘f*** you,’ but that’s fair because they’re just upset.”

3 Likes

What is that about?
You mean if you pretend that bugs don’t exist they disappear?
Or you mean that some people are actually enjoying their bugs?
Why do you think that people don’t have a right to make fun of WH’s inability to bring quality in their product?
And what does “KCD is not for everyone” mean? If everyone can buy it anytime.

Let me make some exaggeration. You have bought a car and it’s stalling every 10 kms. And you just move on, because this car is not for everyone! kek.

2 Likes