Another delay?

It is already 22 of March and no release date announced. Is another delay coming?

Was there something special to happen today?

I think Warhorse is like:

11 Likes

I don’t think so. If something will be known, they’ll say to us about it.

They only said that they would announce the game in Q1 2017 (?right?)

So they still have a few days to finish editing of their video update. :wink:

I assumed it’s a delay on the video update more than the game. Either that or Q1 '17 was an elaborate April Fool’s joke and they will not make the Q1 deadline.

1 Like

Yeah, but does the editing take more than a month?

Im afraid there could be some problem with something. Otherwise it would be out already. But lets hope Im wrong.

5 Likes

Looking at how long it takes them to release videos… Maybe it does.

Right, they said in a video, they will give us the release date in the first quarter of 2017. So they have eight more days. I hope they stick to what they told us. For me, this is very important. I rely on this information.

We still have time.

2 Likes

So you want to know release date? :smile: :smile: After you paid 3 years ago… :smile:

How dare you! There were already two or three release dates. Is not that enough? :smiley:

6 Likes

I guess no.

1Q - 31 march. 2017 - 31 december.

P.S. Your bunny wrote.

Not the exact realease date, but I just came across info from two different people - one is working for czech games magazine, another one is rather trustworthy internet personality claiming inside info, that the game will be released in summer. Nothing confirmed, so take it or leave it. It’s rather surprising information for me, considering the latest info we have, I would expect winter. We will see.

Who is it?

Morgan Freeman.

3 Likes

wot? 10 characters

It’s the Studios first game. Be easy to rush this because of pressures. Naw. Alot of hard work just getting this off the ground. Strong leadership. No faltering. Make it a thing of beauty.

This game has serious potential going forward to build upon. Vikings, romans,hell samurai? possibilities and the ingredients are right here for a serious classic game.

There is also possibility that even Warhorse thought it would be in summer, but something changed. That may be also the reasong why is videoupdate delayed.
We need to take in consideration that, we all need to wait, until the console ports are finished and I can’t even imagine how many things can go wrong there.
So I would also bet more on winter or late autumn than summer and would’t be suprised if they don’t make it in 2017.
But we can still hope :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Can we all start naming months instead of seasons? We’re all from different parts of the world, it doesn’t really work:P

2 Likes
1 Like