Another easter egg?

I am not really knowledgeable about fantasy worlds, so I might just be missing something obvious here. But is it an actual reference to something? This head was really huge! Much bigger than a normal human would have.

where did you find it? Depends on how big is the rest of grave. Child skulls are bigger compared to adults in skull/rest of skeleton size ratio, but this looks massive anyway.
It might be reference to something, but I’m missing it.
Maybe it’s… ? :)))

It is unlikely a child. I know that child body proportions are different from an adult, but it didn’t look like a child. The rest if the skeleton looked like a normal man. Well, just a bit smaller, perhaps. And the head was huge!

SPOILER ALERT!

It is to the south-east of Neuhof, to the east of the charcoal burners camp. One of the ancient treasure maps.

OMG! I fast traveled to the location, insanely curious and because of that I broke first rule of fast travel: Always travel in combat equip and on the horse.
I had some fancy pourpoint, combined with black hood (I was about to sneak into sassau office) and some other expensive fancy and sneaky stuff, when I got ambushed on the way. Also horse wasn’t nearby. Now Im injured and my pourpoint is inevitably destroyed…
Ok, lets continue to the site…

Edit: chaperon almost damaged too! Oh god…

Can you describe it a little bit closer? I guess im on the treasure (burned house, horse and corpse, skull inside the house, few hangmans around) but I cant find the grave. Is it any near? I was looking for mud and those little plants that or on screenshot, but so far no luck.

You’re on the right path. Just continue further east into the wood, pass by a hanged and a bit further east. There is a tipped cart on the ground near the grave.

ah ok, when I went there first time I passed it as I was on foot, thinking nothing will be there.
Man, it’s crystal clear. There’s a sword named Sting.

SPOILER

And that sword was given by Gandalf to his friend Bilbo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s sick. A kids skull lol.

But hobbits didn’t have so disproportionately large heads, or did they?

The sword in KCD is actually named stingER, isn’t it?

No idea, I have Czech titles :slight_smile: It’s called properly here as Žihadlo.

Okay, what about hobbits?

dunno, aint smart enough to solve big skull/little body with hobbit sword in one grave. Will cry.

I actually think they are bones of a dwarf/midget.

Same. I found that place two days ago and got a screenshot

It’s definetely not a child because that skull is even bigger than skulls of adult people. Who’s burried in that grave or…WHAT?

Someone activated a cheat!

1 Like

Do you mean there’s a cheater/hacker in that grave banned from the life for life :grin:?

it’s called a gag