Creepy places

Mmm…just like momma used to make!

1 Like

i’ve heard you really need to crack open the long bones to get the marrow flavor to shine

chilling! where is it?

(but idk, why one would add a human head into the lentil?)

It makes you wonder how serial killers and sociopaths had it easy before the advent of modern investigation services and tools :frowning:

@serk Up to a point… then again, perhaps if you weren’t somone’s serf, you probably weren’t even human

Fuck my life. I’ve got heart attack when I saw that in the deep forest at night

FML second time. Omg! What’s wrong with this skull? Why it is so huge comparing to the other bones?

1 Like

Hey Prodavec,

could you please recall where these encounters have happened? Esp the big skull one. It does look like a child.

Offtopic

from the latest bugfix pack:
“Executioner Hermann no longer keeps beating the player unconscious when he is angry”

Hey Jindrich.
Place with a strange skull marked on Old Map I. It’s definetly not a child skull. It’s even bigger than skull of adult man. I suppose it’s even not a human or something bad happened to him. Probably some genetic deviations or whatever it is.

As for hanged body, it’s next to that place. Just go 30 steps to the north-east from the grave.

1 Like

lol the big skull is just a gag. people overthinking things

213, indeed, sometimes.

however, people behind the story are tending to steal all the nice ideas they have within reach. different motives: from laziness to planting easter eggs for readers/players.

More creepiness

Dog’s grave.

I find it OK to bury a favorite dog, but the place… Bloody clothes and a bench is not what you expect from an animal burial place (okay, okay, a stranger with a shovel is not a thing you would expect to see at your dog’s resting place, but a bench! whoever built it there is a weirdo)

1 Like

Vranik before bandits

Vranik is a sorta creepy place by itself: an uninhabited camp, isolated in the wilderness, is an attractor for various kinds of creeps, cultists, and perverts. So from this perspective, you won’t see there anything that would surprise you. And still, it’s a good idea to explore and loot the site before Erik. You can get inside the wall from the east - just look for clearings in the fence.

The first thing to greet you is a chest with minor loot and its silent sentinel.

Witchcraft!

Unholy offerings!

Wait, wh… why did they block the well? Who they tried to keep in the deeps? Why can’t we avoid the siege of the bandit camp and instead watch how The Deep One is killing all the bad guys?

Who brought the cart into the house and why?!

What did they suppose to do with a watermill wheel on a top of the hill?

This is a kennel made of straw with a bag sitting inside. Again, why.
(it looks even stranger on the place because the tent behind the kennel is containing bloody rags and a goat skull. and notice the arrow)

1 Like

Yes, Vranik before the encampment is pretty cool. I missed a couple of those sites, but found the Altar.
It was late and getting dark, and not yet OP Henry was a bit nervous, so I high-tailed it out of there.
I’d be curious if anyone had any new info/encounters there after dark.

Sadly I don’t know where it was and I have no screenshot.
I happened to run into a half corpse in the woods. It was an upper half, wrapped in a sack or so, “standing” up right in a bloody puddle on a stone. That gave me chills 0.0

Yettyen, thanks for sharing, will keep eyes open.

We need to fill a petition to Warhorse to apply EXIF geotags to screenshots lol

MattiasT1565, yeah, my first time was at night too during the first walkthrough. And at some point, the alert music started to play, so I left the place in a hurry. (what the “not yet OP” means? mine English isn’t great)

I think OP means over powered in this case. He was not over powered yet.

1 Like

I think they did that that nobody can fall into it

1 Like

Reasonable, but totally dull. They’re better than this!