Creepy places

Yes, Vranik before the encampment is pretty cool. I missed a couple of those sites, but found the Altar.
It was late and getting dark, and not yet OP Henry was a bit nervous, so I high-tailed it out of there.
I’d be curious if anyone had any new info/encounters there after dark.

Sadly I don’t know where it was and I have no screenshot.
I happened to run into a half corpse in the woods. It was an upper half, wrapped in a sack or so, “standing” up right in a bloody puddle on a stone. That gave me chills 0.0

Yettyen, thanks for sharing, will keep eyes open.

We need to fill a petition to Warhorse to apply EXIF geotags to screenshots lol

MattiasT1565, yeah, my first time was at night too during the first walkthrough. And at some point, the alert music started to play, so I left the place in a hurry. (what the “not yet OP” means? mine English isn’t great)

I think OP means over powered in this case. He was not over powered yet.

I think they did that that nobody can fall into it

Reasonable, but totally dull. They’re better than this!

@ Jindrich: Someone on Reddit found it too: https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/8p4bad/thought_for_a_second_i_had_wandered_into_the/

Yettyen, I would piss myself if stumbled upon a such an ‘accident’ in reality.

But there’s something suspicious… I mean, look at this:

jpg%20(JPEG%20Image%2C%202560%C2%A0%C3%97%C2%A01600%20pixels)

So a savage man has had sex 15 minutes ago and then he’s ‘finding’ an ‘accident’. How much time does it take to cut an innocent person in half?

2 heads with bones holding 2 flutes?
Ran across this on accident. Under a small fallen tree in a small ravine.

it can be a reference to Eng and Chud Bunkers, a siamese twin.

they were born in Indonesia, learned to play various musical instruments and ended on a slave farm in the USA as the owners.

Indeed. It seems that savage fellow is a some kind of maniac that rapes his victims after killing them.

Someone doesn’t like flutists.

Even finding it ingame gave me chills x3

Hahaha, made my day! :smile: