Another week without f*** patch, good job WH!

I’ve spent more time waiting for the next patch than I have playing the game. Stopped starting over with a new game because it became redundant.
Now we wait for 1.7. More waiting.

4 Likes

That sounds like me. I completed up until you infiltrate the cuman camp and stopped. I restarted a couple of times after that and encountered bugs and haven’t played since.

2 Likes

If they could have fixed it then they would have by now. The game is a poorly constructed resource hog that makes terrible use of it’s engine. Unless what you’re asking for is them to remove even more features and strip the game down, then it will never run smoothly like you expect.

As I said before, short of scrapping everything and starting again from the ground up, the game will never reach an acceptable standard. There is only so much that patches can do. You can’t polish a turd, as they say.

It ran “smooth” enough in 1.5

I am not asking for miracles here, just that the blood and dirt visuals return to clothing and armour and that the pop ins will be closer to 1.5 compared to 1.6

As I said, I do not expect miracles and I do not expect the game to run at stable 30 fps ever on console.

Don’t expect stable 30 FPS in consoles, as more powerful computers/laptops still struggle to keep them, especially on big battles and in major towns (higher FPS elsewhere). There’s stil a lot of work to be done in optimisation, bug fixing, gameplay mechanics… but let’s make DLCs! :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, indeed! Let produce DLCs when the game do not even have all the promised graphical mechanics! WH must really start to reconsider their approach towards their customers. I am a realist and I understand that the fps will be subpar in this game, but instead of making DLCs WH should reinstate the mechanics and graphics that actually worked before 1.6

So I agree with you in everything you say.

2 Likes

Another day another hater. Btw Crusaderknight is a friend of Kirksty. See where this is going?

Welcome back Kirksty.

I wish the people from WH would be more active here, people who really like and enjoy the game share valid points.
Sadly it feelds no one from WH has interest in their own forum.

If WH could stop patting their own shoulders, they could start on improving overdue issues.

Hunted game I have killed when I was with sir hans is still laying in the camp (Robberbaron quest- months after pribyslavitz, even played through the dlc.)
In one room herman the executioner hugs his new wife, but from another shot you can see him in the other room standing behind her.
and so on, I’m afraid I’m losing interest in this game.

5 Likes

Friend of Kirksty!? I met the guy on this forum and if having a conversation with him makes us friends, then I have a lot of friends.

And no, I am not a hater. Actually I love this game and I would not have been voicing my concerns if I was a “hater”. It is a simple fact for those of us playing on PS4 or PS4-pro, the game was better in 1.5 than it became in 1.6

So please take your unfounded troll-behaviour with you on the way out.

I made a mistake, nothing to see here.

Not at all, but that new fellow, just looks suspicious.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks. I really do not want people to think I am Kirksty. I never hated to guy or anything like that but the guy calling us friends is a little too much. And yes, the new guy seems suspicious as he joined like 20 minutes ago if I understand it correctly.

2 Likes

And I was just starting to trust you. :wink:

1 Like

sir_radzig_kobyla-kcd

2 Likes

Joins in and in the first post starts waffling about a pos that was banned a few days ago. yeah not suspicious at all. Fucking Captain obvious much.

Not only that the first topic he creates stinks of the banned piss bags modus operandi.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is considered helpful criticism.

But I am in the final moments of the game. I cannot tell if the last part of the game is just a fetch quest feeling slog, or the latest shitty patch …

has just made me not bothered to wait another few weeks to bother continue playing.

Edit done and done. Gotta say spoiler… Henry’s dad is a great voice actor.

1 Like

Your criticism is helpful in the regards that is helps us and hopefully WH to see that we love this game and really want to be able to play it as was intended. That is of course on the condition that WH is listening at all!?

I like watching his first thread sink to the bottom, and no one took the bait by replying to it.
Makes me kind of proud of us.

EDIT: Looks like I spoke too soon.

3 Likes

I am an X Box One console user and I was irritated last night when I was trying to fight all 4 guys in Skalitz in the last fight. I do not use any mods. I just play the game as it is. The fight would begin and whether I lose or win the fight sound effects stayed on then got worse. I couldn’t handle it anymore. I tried continuing on but the game would kick me out after a few minutes of playing after the fight. Please fix this game. It’s not enjoyable right now.

May i ask you what quest it was exactly (Fight C. ?) Which platform do you play on? And do you use any mods?