Another week without f*** patch, good job WH!

Hi I play on an x box 1 x console. No mods installed. Just play the game as is. :blush:

1 Like

Is it finally mythic… “soon”? :wink:

What am I looking at here brother? You’ve got me excited for something lol

What does this tab mean?

But still it’s mean “test”… With our luck it still will be “soon” :frowning:

People got spoiled when warhorse was dumping a patch a week I see. Give them time to work out the kinks you spoiled egotistical selfish bastardized cretinous filth.

3 Likes

Three-plus weeks is an awful long time for a hotfix of a known issue.

1 Like

Bahahahah noice.

Weren’t they dropping patches galore, because they drop kicked an unfinished product out the door like a ginger headed step child.

Those patches were not presents they were penance. 1.6 was an abomination.

I’m not being ungrateful for the effort but call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Perhaps it is more than a hotfix? Not making excuses for them but they could have decided to tackle more than one thing hence the delay?

I seriously doubt it is a hotfix.

Actually their parent company pushed it out the door before it was polished. You should probably do some research.

ya they did get pressure from Deep Silver to get the move on and see their 15 Million dollar investment start paying off.

1 Like

Watch the Documentary and maybe you will have a better appreciation for WHS’s efforts.
And watch the Epilogue too!
Peace

1 Like

Exactly, all the information is available. People these days just buy buy buy with out doing any due diligence about the product. Then they try to hold the company responsible for their whining.

This is nonsense

4 Likes

Was long enough open…

1 Like