Any news on new patch?

Any news on a new patch after the 1.3 patch?
Game is still bugged (and to me seems even worse).

2 Likes

not that I know of…
last patch came out on 9th
so thats 2 work days
I expect they will need minimum till friday more like next week if the patch is going to be more than a hotfix

I’m thinking 3 weeks if not an entire month for 1.4 if it’s gonna be anything major.

1 Like

1.4 will take longer than 1.3, I would bet on a month.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure not 2/3 weeks as they gonna chill out a bit and take some time I guess. My guess is minimum a month

When this game is out of BETA I will start playing, trying to avoid for now dont want to spoil my experience with it.

@DrFusselpulli

2 Likes

If you haven’t played it you have no experience in it.
Edit: (it’s far from beta)

1 Like

No its not “far from Beta”

I had luck, i didnt have all the Bugs you can find all over the internet. Anyways, i cant proceed the main Quest now and had to do a lot of bug circumvention to get that far. Now I’m stuck in the MAIN QUEST and can’t proceed.

So yes, this is a Beta, as the MAIN QUESTLINE has various bugs, and even side Quests do have lots of issues.

This is definitely far from beeing good enough for a fully released full price game.

Anyways, the Game is great in what it is, so i will give the devs a chance do fix all this stuff.

But im still definitely not pleased with beeing stuck in the main quest and babysitting the code to prevent bugs from occuring. This is not a relase-ready game. period.

Hopefully it will be, because this game deserves to be in good shape, but at the moment, it isn’t.

Even if you are one of the few people who dont encounter major bugs at some point you cant ignore all the people who cant play the game anymore because of gamebreaking bugs.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Waiting for the game to be patched to an appropriate level so my initial full play through isn’t soured by frustrating bugs.

Also the game is closer to beta than a full fledged release, there’s no doubt about that. We all like the game and see the potential, but let’s be real.

2 Likes

mmmhhh … I have to admit that the main questline is bugged for me too, which is very frustrating.
I can not understand why the developers are simply throwing out a beta version that was left with no real progress after a few months. Why was there no direct communication with the community and / or active bugfixing?

In my opinion an open Beta for everyone to try out the game and find bugs to fix would have been the much better decision. anyways this is over, the Game is out, so we have to deal with what we got. I hope 1.4 comes soon and fixes the main Quest… I really, really do…

This game is to great to be left in such an unfinished state…

1 Like

5 separate threads on the first page whining about problems since this patch. Can’t the mods start merging these? The forum is becoming impossible to read with all these tear stained posts complaining about the same garbage.

6 Likes

Bad management.

Think the new patch has made the game worse on ps4 more bugs and the load time has gone from bad to really bad and its getting annoying its not like its a cheap game to buy buying this game is like buying a car and it turns up with no wheels and half an engine then the company says we’ll send you the rest over the next 12 months anybody reading this and is thinking of buying this game don’t its not worth the price

1 Like

Bad management, worse game patching.
Sorry, but it’s true. I think I’m far from whining, couse I know how it is, but hey… these people paid for something they didn’t get, so I understand it.

1 Like

Can’t see this game being playable until very least 2.0 patch

While theyare fixing current bugs there is missing content which should be added on 2.0 OR !?!? Bannerlord comes out first.

We park our cars in the same garage.
I feel paying 60 Euros for a early access game is to much. All I’m saying is that the reason they still not at the level at wich they should be of releasing a game had to be blamed to management. Don’t blame the new producer, blame the management at Warhorse. They should off pushed their people for reaching the deadlines, noticing months ago that there would be trouble.

1 Like

I doubt they didn’t push everyone to crunch to get as much work done as possible till deadline.
But as soon as a developer makes a contract with a publisher, the publisher usually gets a huge say in release date, and the publishers rarely care that much about the state of any game, and just want it out on date X Y or Z, to be part of such and such quarterly report or financial or fiscal year or whatnot.

More often than not devs ask fpr more time, and Publishers say “nope”.

One of the reasons the gaming world is flooded with unfinished games, even, or especially, from the great “tripple A” folks.

1 Like

In most cases, blame the publisher and not the developer when it comes to “unfinished”/bug-riddled/left-out features/broken games.

I get it. A lot of the blame falls on the business side of things. But the Devs should of at least made sure the main quest line was playable to completion and the save issues were fixed. They saw dollar signs and released a game that was far from ready. They should be paying us to Beta test this broken PoS.

#moneymotivated #cashgrab

Inc WH employees to try to derail this thread or better yet shut it down. All threads that shines a bad light on WH has been locked. They sell us a broken game, then cant handle the criticism that comes with it.