Any news on new patch?

Why?
The devs should get all the time in the world to develop? Get carte blanche?
No, both sides agreed on some time line. If the publisher asked the impossible, why did the dev signed for it and kept communicating to outside world that everything is great at the office?

No, dev team has their own responsibility; or they messed up the development, or they made a mistake when making deal about development.

That’s fake news.

Plenty of threads bashing the game running into the hundreds of posts. Does having 20 of the same ones fix anything? Help correct anything?

No just adds to an already cluster fuck of a forum.

1 Like

They should, but in reality they most often don’t.

They sign a contract and even if it’s unfavourable or they don’t really want to sign it, they may be forced to if they want support/marketing etc (which most developers need) because no one else wants to be their publisher or for whatever reason.

I haven’t been following the game during it’s development. But yes, developers make mistakes and most developers should communicate more with the community as well as being honest. When it comes to deadlines and stuff like that, blame the publisher. Some publishers may agree on postponing the release, some may not. In this case, they didn’t. Varva even said that he wished they had more time to polish the game.

So, still a lack of good management then by the development house.

Which of my paragraphs are your reply reffering to?

I agree. Those of us finished with the game and its quests and now replaying have to Wade through incessant whines and complains from people who may not even have problems. So many false bug reports and disinfo it’s almost like competitors have flooded this place and trying to sabotage. Those of us that know realize that the game is great, and a little tweaking will fix the small issues it does have.

1 Like

Lots of people have bs info in these parts. Some of these “bugs” aren’t bugs, but game mechanics. Sorry this isn’t the hack and slash leet knight X game you were looking for. Have had like 1 bug that was bad, and it was fixed. Now whine along with your refund request while those of us who are having a great time with the game can discuss it without wading through your qq.

All.
First; “they should but don’t.” No better explanation of bad management.
Second; “sign contract wich they don’t want. Have no support/marketing.” Again, management responsibility to have this covered.
Third; “deadlines” Word says it all. Management start development with deadline in sight. During the development, you as management guards that deadline and the path to it.

Deep Silver - Gothic 3 ?
Deep Silver - Kingdom Come Deliverance ?

2006 Gothic 3 Aspyr, JoWood

Does it remind you anything ?

Gothic 3, CSP 2.0 is still WIP

I wonder how huge community will have to be to Fix this game if Developers won’t

Actually a few of those ‘same threads’ are yours, yes?

Sorry you’re experiencing that. I’ve had 1 and it was an easy fix for me. /Shrug

Sorry for the name calling. Get frustrated when people/me post legit qualms and get jumped on for posting perceived issues. As if we’re making this stuff up and since you didn’t experience it, they must be lying. Please remember not everyone has had the good experience you had.

I really want to like this game. The concept and graphics are truly amazing, but they fell short of that vision. If only they could have waited, even two months and released this game post patch 1.4. I know, shoulda coulda woulda.

First impressions mean a lot in the business world. Hopefully WH can pull out of this mess and survive to make the sequel.

1 Like

yeah, everyone who is not rabidly frothing at the mouth, with a blazing desire to burn everyone and their pets at WH at the stake is a paid WH chill, fan’boi’ or undercover developer.

I smell troll droppings.

1 Like

I think Sterling has a point, that if people would search for a corresponding thread to a certain topic, and post in it rather than creating a thread on a topic that has 20+ different threads already, that this forum would be easier to navigate, etc. However, this seems to happen on most forums. At least the ones I’ve visited anyway

I’ve not created one thread on this forum. Just reply to the naysayers talking about there being no bugs in this game since they didn’t experience it.

Says the kickstarter backer. Kettle meet pot.

I get that! People have drastic levels of experiences in today’s world of games. Heck, for example, my game seems to have good days and bad days. Lol

But I was just referencing the part of his post about many threads on the same topic, just a general statement

I agree. You worded it well! A lot of us are frustrated. That’s why most of us are on this forum and not playing KCD haha. But I wish they would be more forthcoming on the release date of future patches. Heck, in the grand scheme of things 60 dollars isn’t much, and of all things to complain about, video games shouldn’t be number 1
BUT, it’s our 60 dollars and we work hard for our money! I know WH will pull it together, and Daniel from WH has been pretty transparent. I hope this game gets patched soon.

Sure, a kickstarter backe can only ever possibly be a rabid fanboi.

Also, show me where I said there are no bugs in the game.

They should, they don’t was reffering to you saying “Devs should get all the time in the world to develop? Get carte blance?” but that is not how it works.

If they have no other options than one publisher, then they would have to put the game on ice/cancel the project.

Third one is true, but things happen during development and developing is harder and more complex that one might think. Therefore they probably asked (probably since Vavra said he wished they’d gotten more time) to get more time before releasing the game. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone is human after all.