Any news on new patch?

Again look at who’s communicating (tweeting)… there’s a reason things are the way they are. Another matter. Scalability. Does WH have staff (scalability) to handle/triage feedback from a million plus users?

oo i do, seems to be the only place to get useful information, on whats officially going on… dose that annoy u because it annoys the hell outta me lol.

I love Daniel’s ownership and commitment. He puts Todd Howard to shame. That said, there’s much pain* and much to improve on. But, hey, we’re less than 2 months from maiden product release… helps to put things into context

*-The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care, right, yeah, yeah
Lyrics from Self Esteem

1 Like

Looks like there done testing 1.3.4

Did 1.34 come out this morning by any chance… I’m at work so I can’t check

Nope, nothing yet.

Ah, turned a bit more serious again here. Hmm, not sure how I feel about it, but have some positive news I felt I should share with you guys.
No, still nothing on a new patch. But I did, finally, get a response from Warhorse QA team. They are still alive! Since I bitched a lot about the fact that I did not get any sign of life from them, it only seems to be fair to let it be known now that they did responded.
Maybe because some of my posts seemed to be flagged and I got their attention, but a reply is a reply nonetheless.

on a different post they said 1.3.4 is out and posted a screen shot of the download, but my steam isnt downloading a thing. wtf ! who else has the update ?

Nothing here. Wich post?

it dont matter its not out right now anyways

Feel stupid again. Look at us, running around on this forum trying to learn from each other something about a patch that should of come out “early this week”. Doing this for some time now, while that same studio let us in this limbo.
F*ck it. This is it for me. I can spent my time better then this. I’m out.

2 Likes

New patch people, but sure you already know that.
I should of suspected this, but still find it hard to believe; game got new bugs. Christ Warhorse, how do you even do it? Feels like you really trying to fck up this game.
New patch, the 1.3.4, and within one hour I had to quit the game 5 times (1) via ctrl-alt -delete because I got stuck somehow. Twice because I died, getting of my horse (died because of falling I believe the message was). Sick of it and now I give up on this f
cking game and f*cking studio.

1 Like

Yes please, it’s the 25th now and I would very much like to know too. I have hit bugs before but I either found workarounds of I just have the quests there still waiting, but now I hit a serious bug on the main quest and I have just quit the game till it gets fixed. I really like the game a lot. I’d love to know when the next patch for the PS4 is due.

My PS4 Pro graphics look nothing like that

That is actually pretty damn close to how modern cars work…

I was able to get passed the freeze after Vranik. I think it was due to how I did the assassination of Pious, I just knifed him at night and bailed. The game didnt exit the daily routine thing, kept giving me updates to sleep, pray, etc. I went back, allowed Pious to escape and went forward from there. shit worked.

Look at who was spot on!

1 Like