Any news on new patch?

That’s a really nice way to tell me I shouldn’t post negative comments or mention CrapHorse in every post. Who else should I talk about? Cause I sure as hell didn’t code this broken game.

1 Like

They aren’t servicing our bird. They don’t need to. But, a little more client facing comm (esp in response to customer feedback on forum) would go a long way even if it were locked down postings.

My 2 cents are that Daniel needs to focus on content and vision (along with occasional SJW rebuttals) and the rest (eg patch prioritizarion, etc) should be delegated to a trusted entity.

its only been out for like a month but, i wish they had a nice scheduled live stream once a month or something where the devs talked about upcoming stuff and all the good things . 1 cant tell ya when the last time i played eso was but i watched an eso live stream today on twitch. it was really nice lol im not saying we wont see something like that down the line. but even some minor official forum posts would be great at this point.

1 Like

That’s exactly what the customer experience role does. Instead of SaaS vendor rep listening to clients and then telling them what’s upcoming with their web app, here the WH rep would fill us in

Was gonna go with a distasteful joke but…it’s the brain mouth thing again. Anyway, they wouldn’t even need to interact with the community at this point since there are other priorities. A simple update every so often would suffice.

I agree that Mr. Vavra should focus on the big picture but heck, he could assign the janitor to jump on and type a 30 second update.

I don’t look at the interaction as a formal chat or Q&A session. More along the lines of distilling some ideas from forums and then posting an update

He could but peeps who are effective in the role have a balance of business (customer feedback/marketing) and tech sense

1 Like

Right now, I think just updates on upcoming patch/patches are what people are looking for. No need to get technical.

We ran into problems, but patch is on the way etc. Things like that, I think, would ease some of the tension rife in these forums.

The technical sense is needed to liaise … gotta be able to understand and then translate the techie speak into the language understood by users of the peasant boxes

Soemtimes, techies are often ill suited for the role because they can’t liaise… they’re too stuck in their jargon

i 100% agree with u about what you were saying, i went to submitt a tickit about a problem i was having a few days before 1.3 came out. only there was no ticket system like in other games . so i was copy and pasting supports’s e-mail lol. so i wrote a really nice and detailed e-mail on what i was experiencing, and all they replied was" were looking into it "lol… ok … it would be nice for a better support system . i mainly would like to see them post quick little things to fill us in regarding updates.

You’re not getting me. They just need to post updates, no interaction so no techie talk needed. Post something, anything. Like, “I’m laughing at all of you all the way to the bank.” At least we know someone’s listening.

lol no more like hey we were trying to get 1.34 out today but its still not ready. maybe tomorrow. … thats more what im looking for .

Exactly. Right on da money.

1 Like

That’s your opinion. Fine. Acknowledged.

Did I say so? No, I said liaise for instance about SLI (one forum), etc

also when i looked at the patch notes for 1.3 it seemed like a bare minimum of stuff the felt like listing. i want to see a full list of everything changed. i love to look that stuff over.

You have to careful as a client with that approach. If you aren’t, the vendors will push the calendar date far away. Release 1.4? May 2018. You might get it when they say but they might not give two :poop: about making it happen earlier. And, you will get few if any promises about content. Bethesda comes to mind

its so early on right now, but thats better then nothing which is what we kinda have now

1 Like

1.4? huh no i need 1.3.4 lol hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

I’ve expressed to moderators, DrF, Jan and other WH support about need to at least mention which main quests (if any) are impacted by releases. Even shared survey results indicating main quest bugs are greatest curent concern (~40%). Fell on deaf ears

Just an example