Any news on new patch?

i really hate when people compare apples to oranges or Bethesda to wh as i said b4 Bethesda has more then double the staff and BILLIONS. wh is nothing in comparison, if they choose to take their time and make it as best as they can per patch, im ok with that. but in the mean time, lets all keep having fun complaining and bitching at each other . this thread is hilarious.

I believe they consist of a bunch of game loving geeks that really wanted to create a great game. Still, they misses money and more importantly decent management.
Look at this now; it does not work out and they have nobody with the sense of business that understands to at least communicate with the customers. A single message here on this OFFICIAL forum of them would do miracles. But they donā€™t understand that. They did understand to charge full priceā€¦

Disappointing. Completely agree. FO4 wasnā€™t qualitatively different. In fact, had many more fatal CE crashes after same amount of gameplay.

So, is the point to hold WH to a different standard? Or, to say all should price adjust according to bugginess (etc)? The former is unreasonable; the latter isnā€™t a practical expectation until consumers change buying behaviour

I might want to correct you, dear sir. This forum is hilarious.

1 Like

Same problems ??? WTF main story broken ? Or corrupted saves ? Ok they have corrupted saves but only for quick ones so at least you can normally save here many ppl cant xD I played both games at launch and this gave me a lot more REAL problems of functionality not just stupid immersion breaking ones

I was cruising along fine until patch 1.3. Now Iā€™m stuck after escaping Erikā€™s camp with Vzshek (or whatever that fucks name is). The game freezes after a cut scene with Hanush, Radzig, Henry and Vzshek. Honestly though, I knew what I was getting as far as bugs go. I like the concept, the fighting particularly, and was willing to be an early adopter because I was so hyped. Im old as shit and really donā€™t have time for gaming much these days, 60 bucks is half a night at the bar for meā€¦ they saved my liver for a bit but, back to acloholism on my free time again.

3 Likes

Like your style mate.

I had many more fatal CE crashes with Fallout 4. Hours of gameplay lost. Thatā€™s besides the fact that FO4 quick save was fundamentally corrupt for years! Cambridge was so messed up since Nov 2015 until Feb 2018. Whenever I advanced to mid game, that area (of multiple main quests) crashed, froze or slowed to <10 FPS all the time. Walking across the bridge to Santuary Hills has to be done carefully out of risk of crash or freeze. <10 FPS was a fact of life most visits there.

Donā€™t get me wrong. In some ways, KCD sucks. But, itā€™s not qualitatively different.

Either you want to treat WH differently or you want the industry to police itself. Which is it?

1 Like

What kind of a argue is it to compare with other games? If it is shite, it is shite. You always find a bigger pile of shit if you start looking for it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but WH canā€™t come to the phone right now, they are to busy fixing bugs. Can i take a message ?

thank u mā€™lord

1 Like

So, the salient question is do you believe in a double standard of sht or do you believe the industry sht police will enforce something that nobody in the industry has shown an interest in

royal-baby-update-26575

If thatā€™s how you feel, why are you here

Pretty duplicitous meme

Weā€™re at a similar place. Reported and got reply. (Next day for those that care). Per email reply, WH knows about and is working on fix. Goal is next release but no promise. Marek asked for PS4 KCD save-profile file transfer

Awesome! Thanks for elaborating how that works. Appreciate it.

Not a matter of understanding. Theyā€™ve been told clearly and unambiguously that SaaS vendors (as well as others) have a VP/Director/manager/liaison for customer experience whose job it is precisely to engage on these matters. WH could certainly benefit from implementing the same or something similar (including without the pretentious title). They choose to do it their own way. Look at Vavra tweeting patch info. That tells you about how ownership, delegation and responsibilities are viewed, for better and worse

Donā€™t even think that they need to create a special position for that. Iā€™m sure they have status meetings every morning, after the meeting, take 2 minutes and jot down a quick update on these forums. Not hard. And hearing an official voice from WH would do wonders for these forums. As of right now, it feels as if WH is ignoring its customer base. Theyā€™re probably not, but it just feels that way.

Hexxem at risk of this sounding like it targets just you (it doesnā€™t) Iwill write a reply to the specific sentiment you just put forward.

I truly believe a lot of the ā€˜white knightingā€™ that you receive around here truly isnā€™t what you call it to be.
This isnā€™t a forum where people are trying to stop you having a voice.
What is happening is a few ā€˜new generationalsā€™ are ruining a perfectly servicable forum due to some pretty whack notions that constantly berating the developers is a necessity to somehow magically improve the product.
This does stem from some logic, and in many places on the net might even have a purposeā€¦
Here, however,ā€¦ in the forum for a niche game, whos target audience likely contains internet veterans and gamers who have seen the long evolution of the computer game. These gamers will have seen many releases and have an awareness for the product we are dealing with.
We know it is exceptional and its hinderances (in contrast to itsā€™ good) are few. When the official webforum is briefly (not even two months) overrun by a different market segment- who follow different behaviour patterns in forums (Eg not posting on topic/ going off topic and derailing EVERY thread with negativity(even if the threads heading promotes positive comments only)- there becomes a very overt discussion that sidelines every thread and that is to do with the saleability of the game.

ā€¦So; the inverse to specific argurments (that other people here are representing bugs, and that people who are not suffereing are not allowed to talk) is just insane. This is the official forum.
If people are enjoying hte game and are trying to represent this fact (yā€™know- cause it does actually work; my self? Iknow four people locally whom have bought it and none of us have suffered anything more than the odd hiccup, and laugh at what all the fuss is about. Two of them are on the ā€˜lowlyā€™ PS4).

Now- no need to argue with me on this! Iunderstand people have different experiences with this game.
An proper member of a forum would be a part of the community and would help.
How can we help here?
Single posts listing issues in appropriate threads (proper representation where appropriate.)
Respectful posts on topics.
Otherwise be a reader. (like the vast majority)

Coming in and trying to punish the developers and 'raise awareness about how much you feel they need to be ā€˜punishedā€™, on some knightly goal of making them improve or warning others that they will suffer at the hands of developer negligenceā€¦
This isnā€™t fair. It isnā€™t even likely to be true. And for all the failing games? (less than two months after the release of a very hard genre to do right (name for me four other open world RPGS anyone?)(thats right-there is only a handful)ā€¦

This game is beautiful, and its base game will prove a great lauching point for many mods.
This game will go on.
Time will tell just how quickly the devs do rewrite/right the handful of issues.
So far, entitled net newbies or otherwise, think that this product isnā€™t as polished as a game containing less than ten hours of playā€¦ (how would you know?do you spend another twelve playthroughs on corridor shooter games?)
Simply put; playing fifty hours on a piece of software is huge. Eighty hours monumentally more soā€¦ and lots of KCDers are into the hundreds of hoursā€¦
making out due to the frustration of losing a save game, that the last several hundred hours all sucks (cause we lost fifty hours of gameplay and eighthundred kills of bandits on the roadā€¦)- isnā€™t really the issue we make it out to be; and it should be represented for what it is (frustration at loss); that is why so many passionate writers take to these forums,ā€¦
Now they might only know how to speak negatively- but look at all the negative talk, and read between the lines, and in most instances it is a gamer hurt at their personal loss.

Idonā€™t see a need to mention Warhorse in every post, nor to attack them for their continued efforts.
Whilst a few on here complain that they have only received three emails from warhorse acknowledging their personal game issuesā€¦ they should represent that in the positive light that that isā€¦ for all those NOTreceiving emails in returnā€¦ maybe acknowledge you have sent in a complaint for an already identified bug.

A lot of the threads around here get derailed and the posts derailing them clearly havenā€™t even read the thread postsā€¦ and the constant agendaā€™d goal of a few far misrepresent the community to be found here.
Clearly people who post are going to be the zealots/extremeists on either end.
Not every one on the forums who has an opinion opposite to your own needs to be a) silent about their joy b)limit their posts to compalints

After the gamers generation pass along (after getting all their trophies or whatever they are all about) and this forum returns to being a place for people who want to discuss KCD - it will in time return to health.
PResently this forum is very unhealthy.
Like having threads about issues on one console platform being derailed by fans of another (all whilst calling the posters on their own thread ā€˜fanboisā€™). Unfortunately as a community this place has lost its feeling. (presently, somewhat)

Now- before posting; lets THINK!
Does the post in any meaningful way help the thread title along?
Is our post better recorded elsewhere to reach a specific target?
Have we posted these words (or ones just like them) elsewhere?

What we need to do is stop believing everyone here has an agenda and if against our wishes to speak, is an employee of a company- paid to spew dissonanceā€¦
The arguments of people on the internet who dedicate their lives to arguing are generaly stupid and not worth engaging with. The methods used by these dissonance veterans is unlimited and of no worth.

armchair game exec who understands marketing and community relations better than industry veterans of over a decade. gotta love your level of delusion. i think they made the right call, and with your mentality, i doubt such a company would even get off the ground, as youā€™d probably view the very concept of the game as a risk youā€™re unwilling to take. check your test levels, mate.