Any news on new patch?

6-when-you-start-a-windows-update-vs-when-it-finishes-funny-meme

3 Likes

if you manage, the flora and fauna are fubar

Do you know what part of the process that is? Sorry, Iā€™m not tech savvy. Iā€™m not really sure how many stages a patch goes through before release. Thanks for digging up that information for us!

this thread is fubar. thx to you

antilochos, ESL word of the day: click on the link

You are welcome.
By the way, is that word fubar new for you? It really makes you look cool.

1 Like

Really?
And the post was packed with so much love.
Well, the good point of a post getting removed is, that it is a sign of live from Warhorse. lets find comfort in that.

22d38b4ca30d8b132007c5533cff2a7ab44c6998a12c88805257faa3af9c7095

They had the patch uploaded yesterday with a different ID number. They probably tested, found issues and reuploaded an updated version this morning and are retesting now. Itā€™s already on the steam server so if everything goes as planned I would say best case we have it tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Could it be I saw in the game a version 1.3.5 yesterday?
Anyway, hope youā€™re right. Will be drinking on Friday, but saturday is gameday (with drinking alsoā€¦).

This is crazy. This is a company and development team that have only just released their first ever game!!

This is an indie project and I am absolutely blown away with what they have achieved. You are listing issues that might be a problem with games backed by gigantic corporations such as UBISOFT and EA.

I mean seriously. This game was developed for 4 years with only funds received through kickstarter!!

I think you guys need to lower your expectations and be truly grateful for what has been delivered.

Gideon,
Dis Al.

aed

1 Like

Lower our expectations when this game was marketed as a triple AAA masterpiece with the price tag to boot, and what we got was this broken PoS. Get real dude.

Okay. Indie game, not a top team.
Well, I pay the same for indie as for the games from gigantic corporations.

Put it in cars; you say donā€™t expect a Tesla when buying from Gac. Well, price should not be the same either.
With this game is, the poor small studio does not mind charging full price, communication that they sell a A product, but when all goes wrong it is us the costumer that should not complain.
Rightā€¦

They have more money than just Kickstarter, they have 36 mill dollars if Iā€™m not mistaken and Kickstarter was only 5 I think soā€¦ Itā€™s true they are a small team like 100~ btw fallout 4 have ~100 too but more money. The problem is that they sell you a full price game and all the indie studios know their limits and sell games for less for example ninja ā€¦ So no excuses

Same here, this game has got me hooked. Im happy that they are working on the issues it has.

They donā€™t have 36mil. They spent 36mil(ish) per the Czech mag interview. Money sink even if not as bad as Bethesda, etc cost

So? They use that money or not?

Think pockets were empty and needed to be replenished.
A lot relative to 85mil (or whatever) for Skyrim but not as astounding as ESOā€™s claim of doing it all for 5mil

One could argue they tried to do too much (overspent) and wouldā€™ve been better served to trim features/functionality to deliver more reliability and performance. Water under the bridge now

1 Like

Iā€™m ok with that the point is if you do a ā€œindieā€ game and you sell it at AAA game we can expect the amount of content that an AAA give us, except for the quality that itā€™s a thing of views, but at least the quantity and playability, a lot of ppl cant even play the game or advance in the main story that itā€™s rlly disappointing for many ppl im not included but I can understand them

It was and is a very ambitious project for such a small company, which make me appreciate it all the more. Personally i dont feel cheated by the price and i can live with bugs as long as i know they are working non stop to nail them down.