Any news on new patch?

more like ‘OSS 117: Cairo, nest of spies’ (French movie) or pink panther than James Bond

Well, screw me for not get the most acurate discription within couple of minutes of something I never heard of before.

1 Like

it was clarification. not belittling. if it were belittling, i’d say something like you

It felt different. I have feelings to, you know.

1 Like

no, you’re overreactive

I check this thread multiple during the day because it’s really been one of the better posts to discuss this stuff. But C’mon guys…There’s off topic threads if you talk about things that do not have to do with KCD.

They will shut this thread down. A lot of people have informative things to say. But it’s getting bogged down with a bunch of non-sense.

1 Like

Like I said before, you just don’t get it…

It is. And I admit that I’m, at least for a part, to blame for it.
But it is just so much fun. Can’t you see the fun in this nonsense?
Why so serious, none of us make any difference about the issue here.

Any news on the update? :smiley:

@heroesandvillians67 the fix for Erik not being in Vranik (die is cast) is being worked on but might not make it in time for the next release

Coming early this week…

1 Like

1 Like

Haha. I’ve heard that one before!

In all this mess, Gurith has the most up to date answer

I try the game everyday and feel like they update it constantly. There is someone on this forum for example that posted about a change; polearms all over the place. That is new

false. been that way since the 1.2.5 if not before. (reported Feb 15th; rec’d reply from Proky Mar 8th)

Antilochos I understand English is not your first language. German ? Blas mir ein?

Just try read more and take time understanding and be less emotional. Yes there was a lot of piss taking in this thread.

As far as fremedieval goes from what he has said, is genuinely trying to be respectful and pleasent. Me not so much.

You really are a simple mind are you. Makes your life easy, that is a plus.

No, I’m a Dutch prick.
If you believe I’m emotional, your very much alike with frelmedieval. (Are you guys really Don Quichot and Sancho Panza?)
I know the poor fellow is trying to be polite. But that is why I keep telling him to take a brake and think for a while. He just doesn’t get it.
Here, it is nothing but people that bought the game and are 1) complaining about bugs or 2) defending the studio in reply to 1. Nothing more, this forum is f*cked. It makes zero difference what we discuss, since Warhorse is nowhere to be seen. They have left the building, when it comes to this forum (or any communication).

So I try to make the most of it. it happens to be a funny combination here, people taken a game so serious.

Dutch ? Wtf

I thought you were from Kazakhstan or some shit. The sea is rising soon you will be under water don’t be worrying about kcd.