Any news on new patch?

I read what you posted to me. It was unwarranted. Show some respect.

1 Like

And what is it you trying to say now?
Still that you don’t get it?

Good luck with your crusade against all people that dare to speak out on the bug orgy that KCD is. Look at this forum that is become like a terrible bug reporting nest. You’re a Don Quichot fighting windmills.

Yeah, 1.3 broke master stroke training for axe among other things. I’m stuck in a training session with Bernard now that will not end because I cannot execute a riposte. seems to still work with longsword but nothing else. great patch.

If there’s substance in your words and content in your character, you express yourself less with condescending and insulting language (take in the ass, boy, etc) and more with cogent, rational arguments

Straw man argument. KCD is buggy as heck. Never said it wasn’t. I’ve got +40 issues among multiple emails, etc.

I responded to your car example with detail. You lacked courtesy or sincerity to respond in kind to a line of inquiry you pursued. You just said you gave up on me. That’s not a rational argument. It’s just an emotion and of little utility.

WH seems to be sincere at fixing the bugs (at least relative to Bethesda and their FO4 troubleshooting efforts). That suggests they are currently trying to act in good faith. Doesn’t justify the state of things now in KCD. Just shows that the client is being heard and something is being done about it. If you’ve worked with or know about SaaS vendors (including industry leaders), they are no different. With SaaS vendors, you try to hold them accountable to actionable stuff. That forms the basis of Service Level Agreements or Quality Agreements (SLAs/QAs).

By creating the goals and expectations post linked above, I’ve tried replicate an aspect of SLAs/QAs here in order to give voice to specific actionable WH-KCD user concerns. Maybe that isn’t your cup of tea. So be it. But keep your condescending and insulting language to yourself.

What the hell are you babbling about man? You’re inconsistent as can be, probably because you just don’t want to understand the position you manoeuvred yourself in.

let’s get back to the point of our argue. I’m insulting because I’m evil. I’m the dark side.
But guess what buddy
I’m your father

Sorry, I’m enjoying this to much

Is that you dad?

1 Corinthians 8:6

Yes boy. I hade sex with your mother. She might even gave me a blowjob before she kissed you goodnight yesterday. Sorry about that son.

This thread is getting weird

Haha. IKR. Some much needed levity in this hostile thread.

so this is what happens when u ask about a patch

2 Likes

Pretty much.

photo darth-vader_zps345ff12f.jpg

2 Likes

O look, it’s Sancho Panza joining up again with is Don Quichot.

What are you doing here? Should not you be out there with your knight fighting all those windmills? I’m sure there are still threads left where people complain about the bugs. Like about, a couple hundred threads?

It’s sad to apologize for getting out of hand. What are you 12? I apologized because there could be kids in here and I’d be pissed if my ten y.o. was reading some of the stuff I said.

With that said, your screen name says a lot about you. You take this game to literal. Bet you’re wearing Henry’s tight green hose which in turn cuts off the blood to your brain.

Relax there tight pants!

Sterling Archer
baaaahaaahaaa

Shit, you made me look up the word “sterling” (English is not my first language, but you might have noticed that).
Having a laugh I must say. Poor choice of name.

Where is your name from? I’m seriously interested.

You’re really not. Because you’d read better. And not be busy jumping to conclusions like your oul Americano pal there.

Found your name I believe. A series from US about a “James Bond” type of guy?
Not bad at all I must say.
In retrospect; he supposedly worked for ISIS, wich is not that great anno 2018