Are the developers still open to suggestions?

I really hope the new update/patch along with the DLC will add a lot of things to the table. This game needs improvements and overall fixes because I am experiencing the same bug where your hits don’t land. Luckily there’s a fix to this, but I shouldn’t have to deal with this.

Game crashed after finishing the counterfeit main quest and I ended up going to an old save. I just can’t beat Warhorse at their own game, I give up.

No, they ignore suggestions. Still no HUD customization in the options. I suggested it since v1.0.

You do sound bitter. So because they didn’t implement your suggestion, they don’t listen to suggestions at all?

1 Like

The developers are active in improving the game, that is noticeable in each patch. That does not mean that they fix every issue in each patch, or that they adopt every suggestion offered. Y appreciate the fact that they are still engaged in the game one plus years after the release. KCD will never be the perfect game for everyone, but as for me it has been a fun experience and I look forward to the next DLC and additions.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what everyone wants. The goal is to make a perfect game.

Thee will never be a perfect game, the best we can hope for is a game that is challenging, entertaining and fun…… Low price was also be nice but I know that is just crazy talk.

About devs and thanking them for still working… Well, trick here is that while KCD was an interesting phenomenon in the game industry, I doubt, Warhorse made so much money from it to abandon everything and enjoy life somewhere on the beaches of tropical islands. Sure, they definitely made profit, but to keep studio running they would need more in the long term. So, to reliably sell next game (and I assume, we will see KCD2 in some way), it is better not to spoil your reputation, and continue fixing what was broken.

Actually, if devs released tools for modders early after release of game itself, it could fix a lot of problems (well, one of most popular Skyrim mods was always “unofficial community patch”), but, for some reasons, devs left CDK for late stage of their roadmap.

I will disagree with one point you made. Developers will continue to fix issues with a game if they want instill player loyalty and maintain a favorable reputation. With that said warhorse is now owned by a parent company that will have a heavy influence on the direction Warhorse takes in the future. Some games are suitable for mods, some are not. If developers keep making tweets and patches to a game the modding community is hard pressed to keep up with updating their mods, otherwise the mod becomes the issue with 'Bugs" and performance issues.

Well, work on bugfixing won’t be eternal anyway.