Bandits/Bandits camps respawn

So if I understand corectly the camps will respawn until you get there following a quest to kill the bandit leader. I got to the bandit camp after 2 days I was there following the quest to kill the bandit leader and the camp was empty… Looks like the game will be bandit less at the end of the game. I think there should be respawn even after you finish the quest.

I’m really not sure how the camps Respawn and such. Even still there are plenty of camps including Cuman camps.

Go Here

I know for certain the do Respawn, I’ve killed bandits/Cumans at the same camp 10 times over. Not sure if the quests Bernard gives you disabled their Respawn, but I honestly doubt it. I know of a map I cleared a bandit leader in once, I’ll check it when I get a moment and confirm.

I’ve had a few camps respawn including cuman ones but I’m not for certain about the ones with the leader haven’t checked, so there’s definitely a respawn in place but I think that randomly generated weekly/bi-weekly quests for bounties and the like should be set in place.

1 Like

Yeah that would be great… What I’ve seen so far those guys that want you duelling are respawning.

Are there any basic jobs? I really thought when I met the bailiff at the beginning I’d be able to get repeatable jobs. But instead I’ve got a bunch of corny jobs like poaching hare meat. Oh there is some ok stuff. Every one hates the monastery quest but I loved waking up 30 minutes early sneaking down stairs and choking the head Monk out to get his key. I liked sneaking around at night and finding out the secrets. I don’t know.

1 Like

activities are the repeatable things

Yeah and activities like poaching hare meat suck. I like the thieves quest. What other kind of activities are there?

well looks like there are no “jobs” you can hunt and sell the meat. You can hunt bandits that will respawn and get money from their ears… :slight_smile: but it all seems that the game is all about the story. Wich is fine but for us who wants to continue playing is hard.

There’s a shit ton of side quests… I spent 80hrs playing before I touched the story. Doing more story even unlocks more side quests

1 Like

You mean side quest like finding my pals a job at the saw mill?

Mm, many are more complex. I enjoy lockpicking an animals arse. That’ll amuse you

Yeah that is thruth. But kind of what Tallamy said generated bounty quests etc. would be great

All the side quest seem to me is me doing stuff for lazy people.

I’m always welcome to more. But I still see lots to do. Perhaps some just progressed the main quest line to quickly…

Tell me I’m wondering when I should sleep. It’s 2am and I’m on Night Raid. Am I close?

Oh yeah there is lot’s to do… I’m not complaining I just see the huge potential of this game

It’s not Ubisoft or EA remember. Give them time

1 Like

All I’m saying is instead of hunting hares why couldn’t I go around putting disorderly people like that drunk priest into jail. You go in the tavern have to tell everyone it’s CLOSING TIME turn all of the lights off put away your cigarettes and your beer!

I guess I could be a apothecary.

1 Like

I’m sure they will add few more features/activities in the future

1 Like

So bandit camps are respawning even after you kill the bandit leader and other ambushers are respawing too. Also those duelists are respawning. Just the cowardless AI oh dear