Baptism of fire bug

Can anyone share savefile after the misson please i stuck in this misson for 2 weeks and i tried every suggestions

I could look for mine, is it important from when it is?
and do you want a maxed out charcter, or a basic one?

edit: This is from my second run (Iā€™m now on my third)

https://sta.sh/0zav1jq77cy

There you stand in your chamber in Pirkstein, which was given to you by sir Hanush for your hard work.

I hope it helps

They still not fixed this bug yet? Really?

Iā€™m not sure if namahage is experiencing any bug, it seems that heā€™s stuck because itā€™s hard.

This quest was actually quite easy for me (except for the fight with runt, which was epic), I almost didnā€™t have to fight and let them profesional soldiers do their thing. But I had sabotaged the hell out of them cuman bastards, posioned their food, burned their arrows, explored the camp and asked Talmberg for reinforcements.

Guys does the bugs in this part of the game stlll persist?

Chenzu,

I have gone through Baptism of Fire twice so far, last one within last 2 days. I killed everyone in the camp both times. Then I made sure I helped killing during the actual battle. This last one I messed up a little and took about 2-3 hits. But I shot everyone of the archers or they meleed once they realized I was killing them with one shot.

Skill levels: Bow 10 or 11. Sword 15. Mace 17. I used mace for the battle and then switched to a ā€œStingerā€ stab=79 for the Runt battle. Weapons - Bow is a 74 Cuman bow. Stinger stab 79, and Ceremonial mace blunt 61. I have a lot of plate on. I have a 23 or 24 armor helm.

Both times I made it through without getting game over message. I got to the boss fight.

2 Likes

I am kinda concerned about the enemies. When i got back skalitz to bury the parents, the bandits on the way scavenging dead bodies saw me and attacked me. Further in the game other bandits didnt even take notice of me so i could just walk freely among them. I am afraid if now when i do the baptism of fire quest that the enemies dont even consider me as theire enemy and when i kill them that it is like killing when of my ownā€¦ I hope you understood what i explained here xD

Yeah, that would be very crazy. I was going to tell you donā€™t worry about the bandits on the way back to Skalitz. I killed them easily, even at level 1 or whatever level I wasā€¦ But Iā€™d be concerned if some bandits donā€™t attack you, that could be a bug that messes your game up.

1 Like

chenzu

2m

I see, and yeah that would be it. Iā€™ll see what happens when i play now, i am close to the baptism of fire quest. I will put something here when i check it out.

1.8 actualy brought something to hostile npc behavior. They got ā€¦ nerfed would be my guess :slight_smile: Their algoritm certainly being adjusted with some partial blindness and sertain amount of stupidity.

1 Like

I see, well thats good i hope that atleast the mainquests are completeable :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support guys i made it through the quest batism of fire! :smile:

1 Like

Great! Iā€™m hoping you did not have too much trouble with boss battle.

It was actually easy, i just clicked the hell out of the mouse haha. I also used wemod, i dont know if your familiar with it. They make awseome trainers.

I have a solution that will only work for the modders/trainers having this problem.
If youā€™re using a trainer that includes max reputation, this flags the bandits as your allies. The solution canā€™t be found in the current save because you undoubtably met the four bandits at the windmill. So you go back to that save and have that cheat off. You can just kill the four bandits and your reputation will drop to below allied and just like that, problem solved.

Hope this works for you guys.