►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

Same here… FIX THIS!!! PLEASE!!!

I can’t even start the game… it stays a couple seconds in the launcher and then crashes…

This is the error report:

Problem signature:
Name of the Problem event: APPCRASH
App name: KingdomCome.exe
App version: 3.8.5.1
Date/hour app token: 56d88b57
Name of the failing module: KingdomCome.exe
Version of the failing module: 3.8.5.1
Date/hour token of the failing moduke: 56d88b57
Exception code: c0000005
Exception displacement: 0000000000001e14
Version of the operational system: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Localtion identification: 1046
Additional info 1: baf6
Additional info 2: baf646d79e1db437b4fcf8e88d303314
Additional info 3: 3200
Additional info 4: 32007bf6ac298b8e0f13de2f84204f98

And here are my specs:

Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM
16,0GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (10-10-10-27)

Motherboard
MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING (MS-7845) (SOCKET 0)

Graphics
SA300/SA350 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (EVGA)

Storage
111GB KINGSTON SH103S3120G ATA Device (SSD)
931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 ATA Device (SATA)

Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS90 ATA Device

Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Not sure if this helps…

[quote=“Talos, post:236, topic:26318”]
Rofl to me for expecting the autosave/save to work on a beta whoops.
[/quote]It barely worked in alpha, and is marginally improved in beta. So yes, expecting anything to work in beta is laughable.

[quote=“Talos, post:236, topic:26318”]
Please make sense
[/quote]What part of that doesn’t make sense? If you don’t want to play a work in progress, then don’t. No one is forcing you. If you think it should only be played when working perfectly, then stop playing it and wait until it is working. For everyone else, we will play it as it is.

ok guys, we get it, you have different opinions. But this is not discussion topic.
This is topic for reporting bugs.
So please, take your argument elswhere.

Nice to know you speak for everyone, Also somebody who doesnt follow this game all day every day like you people wouldnt know the alpha auto save was also broken.

P.S. this is what started the whole fucking argument.
"Excuse me, but are you playing released game for your 50 dollars? I hope you noticed those big texts everywhere stating “beta” and warnings “expect bugs and issues”.

This exact problem is well known issue, reported in the first day of the beta, and it is one of the main priorities for first patch."

Its not a well known issue to people who have spent less than a week knowing about this game not people who live on this website since Feb’ 14
You are not the one to tell me what I can and cant complain about on the bug forums of a game developer you dont work for website. You dont like it you ignore and move on.

Yop, sorry for that, calming my horses now. Maybe we should delete all those posts since mine to clean this up?

Im looking for Timmy. I arrived to the Mill. Mirka told me to meet her behind the Mill. But then she never goes there. Once she woke up and went sweeping the roads, not accepting pushing E. But mostly the three Mill people wake up and and just stand still forever. What can I do?

Yeah, this has already been reported, you need to talk to anyone else first and ask about timmy, otherwise it breaks.

It was at the bandit camp, right here (thought there was only one, but yeah, no problem =)):

1 Like

adding to your bug, there also invisible walls in the forest near the mineshaft where you find timmy and all around the forest in the area of Pribyslavitz.

Yesterday the game ran smoothly, today it’s pretty laggy, it’s fine when I just stand still, but the moment I start moving the framerate drops 10-20 points, and I’ve only got around 3 to start off with.
I suspect that it has gotten progressively worse as I’ve been playing though, giving me cause to think there may be a leak of some sort. The framedrop seems to coincide with the loading of resources or the changing of their LODs, and if I look straight down while running the framedrop does seem to be a lot less bad, though it can still lock up the game from time to time.

Restarting the game seemed to help a bit with the latency, but it’s still not as smooth as it was yesterday, despite having set the graphics settings from medium/high to low.

However I now have a different problem. I’m at the bandit camp here:

I walked from the forest east of the camp out over a makeshift bridge, then followed the road south for a short while until I stumbled on a guard, then I headed down into the ditch (or moat as he calls it), and now I’m stuck in a maze of invisible walls. At one time I even made it to the road, but I couldn’t step onto the road despite being level with the road …

I have encountered a new problem regarding FPS drop which I did not have the first two days.

After about 15-20 mins my game is have massively FPS drops when I look around with my mouse only. If I am on a horse and use “A” and “D” to move then I do not get the FPS drop even though I am turning at the same speed as if it was the mouse. Restarting the game fixes this, however it never used to happen.

Is really necessary to attack other members of the forum? If there is someone to blame, that would be us, the developers. Yes, the save/load issue is something we didn’t expect to show in the Beta, it’s a bug and are we are working on the patch. Its not so easy as it sounds, so we need more time. Unfortunately can’t confirm when we release the patch. Thank you for patience.

6 Likes

Uhm I was the one attacked, I made a post about the autosave issue then tsunamik went out his way to point me out. they just deleted their comments.

1 Like

Please don´t spam this topic again :slight_smile:

On related note:

When I start arena, there is animation sequence of my opponent doing fancy stuff for viewers - when you press button to skip this animation, enemy is stucked in his “cheering” animation, but already moving towards me like he is fighting.

Game crashes when trying to load save, also cant drop anything auto goes to horse even if horse is no where to be found. Pretty crazy how bad the save bug is rofl.

I cant pick some thistles. Its hard to find them in the first place. Then its irritatting when I cant pick them up. The prompt just wont show up.

I had some critical bug in game today. After returning to Talmberg to Reeky’s father from military camp game crushed to windows. And crashes 5 times after that, and always had same log:

• System
  • Provider

[ Name] Application Error

• EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

• TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2016-03-07T19:46:25.129809200Z

EventRecordID 6172

Channel Application

Computer DESKTOP-5R8AGPE

Security

• EventData

KingdomCome.exe
56d88b57
XGenAIModule.dll
56d8a04f
c0000005
000000000044d3ac
01d178a98f6a09da
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\XGenAIModule.dll
6e215c2d-20ca-4ea0-bc40-e2b50a7119ee

A little bit later i try to load previous save and got the same critical bug and game crashed to windows. This happen after digging hidden money and asking Hynek’s father about this money.
Here new log:

• System
  • Provider

[ Name] Application Error

• EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

• TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2016-03-07T23:59:44.763286900Z

EventRecordID 6177

Channel Application

Computer DESKTOP-5R8AGPE

Security

• EventData

KingdomCome.exe
56d88b57
XGenAIModule.dll
56d8a04f
c0000005
00000000002baa6d
300c
01d178cc305e3522
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\XGenAIModule.dll
b289ea30-72b5-468d-a31d-0d07e24dca45

I have a problem with my horse - After I fought by the shaft with three bandits my horse stopped sprinting, it could only gallop while I held shift key, but the sprint - by hitting shift key twice doesn’t work. It remained whole day till I scouted the camp. When I loaded the game today - heading out of the camp to report to Robard, I have found, that my horse cannot even gallop anymore. It only walks the slowest possible way. So it’s faster to go by foot. Any other mountable horse works just fine, but mine horse…

Encountering the problem with big battle aswell.

Also I find funny that sometimes my opponents - Cumans in the woods forget to unsheath their sword while they rush towards me for fight.

The last thing I find unrealistic is the speed of changing weapons, it takes ages to put the bow on my back and unsheath my sword, My Henry just unsheaths like he’s paralized.