►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

You want to report a bug? Please visit http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/
Login on the top right corner with your account information and choose Kingdom Come: Deliverance as the selected PROJECT in the top menu. To report a new bug go on NEW ISSUE.

With this map you can locate it.

I M P O R T A N T - Save/Load bug:

There is a known bug about the Save/Load function in the game. We are working on this ASAP with the highest priority. We don´t wanted to postpone the Beta for this bug, so please keep in mind that there will be a first Beta-patch very soon and we will fix this issue.

I M P O R T A N T - File specified Launcher bug FIXED:

There was bug for launcher users telling them "The system cann find the file specified"
Launcher should update now automatically

I M P O R T A N T - Bad FPS after graphic settings changed WORKAROUND!:

There is a bug in the graphic settings right now, if you change anything, start a new game, otherwise you will get very bad FPS.

5 Likes

I’m having a problem with sound. The “slideshow” cutscenes where Henry is retelling history play fine, with complete audio. However, the main menu and actual game are completely mute. I don’t know if this counts as a serious bug, but it absolutely kills immersion. I’ll be posting this to the glitches thread as well.

7 Likes

I’ve got the same happening on my end. Cutscenes were fine, but as soon as I get into the world I lose audio.

2 Likes

Glad to know this isn’t just me. What GPU/Drivers are you running? Could this be a continuation of the AMD driver issue?

Running the latest (non-beta) Crimson drivers for my R9 390. It could well be, I know those drivers were causing the game to crash outright in the last alpha version.

I’m just gonna give it a few hours I think and let them sort out the initial quirks, I’m in no hurry. I have a night class to go to soon anyway.

Yeah, I hadn’t been able to play the alpha since that started up. I’m not too worried, though. Sometimes there are always just random bugs like this on any first beta release.

Yeah man, I’ve been checking the forums here and there and man are people getting upset over small issues. I think people forget that they’ve bought into an unfinished game, it WILL have issues, that’s the whole point, to find and fix them. I don’t mind issues, I’m just glad to get the opportunity to try the game out early!

Same Problem with a R9 290

Does not seem like a AMD bug got nvidia and the same problem no sound…
But performance is not too bad always above 30 fps with high details.

2 Likes

Every community’s gonna have some QQ, but that’s just something you gotta live with :smiley:.

I agree. Other than the sound, the beta looks fantastic. Ironically, I thought the voice acting in the intro cinematics was fantastic and was really looking forward to hearing the voice work in-game, lol. Guess Warhorse is just building anticipation…

1 Like

Yeah, I really liked that voice acting. Luckily, the weekend is coming so I’ll get a better chance to really check it out then, and they’ll likely have patched the biggest issues by then I hope.

I also have a bug with sound. It’s present in the videos in the beginning, but it’s silent in the game. Do you need any additional information about my environment?

I just installed the Beta on Steam, but when I want to start the game, I get the error message “The ‘system.cfg’ is not loaded”. What can I do?

To let you know you are not alone, I am having the same problem.

Seems like some files are missing, Reinstall doesn’t help…

Same here, the system.cfg isn’t present in KCD’s game folder.

This is after a fresh install on windows 10 64bits with an nVidia card.

same here, Win10