►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

I use Win10 64 bits, too

I too am having this bug, again running Windows 10 with an nvidia 900 series graphics card.

Same problem here, no sound…Introduction very strong and deep nice voices…And then nothing!

same problem here steam beta access, get this on splash screen: system.cfg isn’t present
win 10 x64

i have no audio after the intro cinematic … i use an usb headset with dolby 7.1 audio ( G930 + windows 10) worked in the alpha perfect … but got somehow broken in beta … =) some one broke it =P

Same issue here, no audio. However, unlike the majority of posters using Win 10, I’m on Windows 7, 64 bit.

FX6300, GTX960 4GB.

Same here, no sound I’m on win 7 and I have a GTX 980TI.

Yeah, I also got problem with “The ‘system.cfg’ is not loaded” I got W10 64b

1 Like

I’m getting the same sound issue others are reporting. Intro looks and sounds good, but once it gets to the starting scene with Henry and beyond, it’s silent. Win10, current drivers, everything should be fine on my end.

I’ll wait to hear more on this one before I try to play it.

I seem to have no sound after the comic cutscene

same issues as above - I also have it in talking…I ask a Q and the NPC doesnt actually answer, its like they talk RAPID and then I almost instantly have to ask another question…easiest I can put it is imagine me talking (well mute) normally - then the NPC talking at 6 trillion words a second. (without noise)

Also random crashes windows 10 64 bit running i5 3570k 8 gigs ram gtx 970

Yupp no sound after intro-major game breaker hope they fix it quickly it’s basically worthless without sound ruin all immersion.

1 Like

so i had the launch error. so deleted the folder to redownload. now it still thinks its installed and i cant uninstall from control panel because it says “an error has occured, the specified account already exists”

edit. sorted it, used Revo uninstaller to remove all registry points. its redownloading now.

It looks like the sounds files are missing… Same here, no sound: Steam/Win 7 64bit

Just wondering why Warhorse isnt responding on this bug. Not here, steamforums or on twitter. Its kinda sad. :frowning: Game is unplayeyable since cutszenes skip themself, because the “soundfiles” are “over”.

Is anyone else having the problem where when you click start game on the launcher you get the window popup that says, “Failed to launch the game. The system cannot find the file specified.” ?

Yes. Same thing here.

it was reported at least 3 times in the Beta Key / install thread

1 Like

Its because they forgot to put in the system config, into the download. So ou can currently only play if you had the alpha installed. They are fixing it right now.

2 Likes