►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

I have the same thing happening i the text of what they are saying is disappearing for me as well making it impossible to really play the game.

don`t understand why they not release a direct download for system.config as a hotfix

1 Like

I M P O R T A N T - system.cfg bug FIXED!:

the system.cfg bug is fixed. Just go offline and online again with your Steam account, and there will be an update of Kingdom Come Deliverance Beta!

2 Likes

does this fix the bug with your launcher as well?

how about for non steam users. its still saying its up to date.

1 Like

Other than the obvious no sound bug, every Npc I talk to just skips dialogue and I have no idea what has happened afterwards. (Press dialogue option and then it shows NPC after that it immediately reverts back to choices)

Sound issue is fixed for me but still crashes :frowning: I am assuming 8 gigs ram isnt enough.

@Birkir & @Chowchilla the problem should be affect only Steam Downloaders as far as we know. Are there any Launcher Players who have this problem about the missing system.cfg bug?

tha launcher does not work

I have the problem, and it was with the launcher player, not steam.

im a Launcher player :smiley: have the error “failed to launch game, system cannot find the file specified”

1 Like

it does not give us the name of the missing file, but some “specified file” is missing

Can you specify the problem with more details? Details would he be helpful in any cases here :slight_smile:

there are screenshots in the Beta Key / install thread of the error message

just go to Warhorse Studios\KCD_Beta\Bin\Win64 and launch KindomCome.exe… this worked for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

not much else to say ha.

Can confirm the sound issue is fixed for me.

2 Likes

this worked.

1 Like

yes this works, pardon my language but the launcher sucks balls please make the steam keys happen :slightly_smiling:

I tried that and I got a window that says, “Unable to verify your license, try run again game activation from KCD Launcher.”

1 Like