►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

Previous issues solved with the patch. Thank you!

1 Like

Okay, we are working on a Problem with the Launcher Right now. We have a guess what is causing the Problem thanks to the help of our Knights :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, first try at 1080p and very high settings and the game crashes after the second intro when I saw Henry on his horse and the camera went to the castle.

This is the error I got:

Problemsignatur: Problemereignisname: APPCRASH Anwendungsname: KingdomCome.exe Anwendungsversion: 3.8.5.1 Anwendungszeitstempel: 56d88b57 Fehlermodulname: Cry3DEngine.dll Fehlermodulversion: 1.0.0.1 Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 56d88884 Ausnahmecode: c0000005 Ausnahmeoffset: 00000000000884da Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Gebietsschema-ID: 1031 Zusatzinformation 1: 9d8b Zusatzinformation 2: 9d8b1b55f03177929830708d55af1032 Zusatzinformation 3: cd24 Zusatzinformation 4: cd24a45ab4530c907961c17a81c124b8

My system:
CPU - Intel I7-4790k @ 4Ghz
Graphiccard - Inno GeForce GTX 980 Ti iChill X3 Air Boss Ultra 6GB GDDR5
Mainboard - Asus Z87 Pro (C2)
RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2x8Gb 2133Mhz CL11
Power - 550W BeQuiet Dark Power Pro
HDD - 2x 2Tb Seagate SSHD ST2000DX001
OS - Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

1. Edit: This error is replicable, it doesn’t matter which graphic settings I choose, if I see the two guards in front of the gate, the game crashes.

2. Edit: I installed this driver for my graphic card and it works for now, I can play the game until now: http://www.nvidia.de/download/driverResults.aspx/99227/de

I think this may fall into the serious bug as it hinders some aspect of play. minor Spoliers ahead. If u get to know about reeks stash and try to steal a shovel to dig for it, you’ll get stuck mid steal animation and can’t interact with anything else in game.

Same, problem.

Anyone having the problem of nothing coming up when opening the launcher?

Not me personally, just the “The system can’t find the file specified”

You guys just have to re install the game to fix the sound. It worked for me.

Game crashed in the arena (against beginner/with armor) without warning/message. (never happend in alpha)

Hello,

Cant launch the beta.

"the system could not find the specific file location "

Do i need steam installed to play the beta? i dont have any steam key

My system:

i7 5700HQ 3.5Ghz
GTX 960M 2GB
16GB Ram
SSD 250GB Samsung

edit

Just go to Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\Kingdomcome.exe

fixed !

I installed the game but couldn’t launch it so I deleted everything in the folder and when I run the launcher it says there is no new update?? What’s going on?

Hello,
All of my saved games crash me back to the desktop when trying to load them. i have tried previous saves, but they all end in crashing,
if it helps, i was in the encampment beside the arena, a total of 3 saves wont work. i have to start a new game everytime.
my specs are
i5 6800
16gb ddr4
radeon r9 290 running crimson drivers 15.3
edit : its now crashing when i take a single step in a new game.

This is a known bug and last I heard WH was working on patch to get it fixed.

Same issue here.

Apart from the annoying save file bug (which is causing my desk some pain), the only other thing I found was the endless loop of the combat music. It is nice at first, but all the pounding while walking through the forest was starting to get at me.

Hey i just watched all the cut scenes and began riding out of the castle to find a bandit then suddenly my game crashed simply with the message of

KCD has stopped working

I don’t know why its happening also my frame rate is ok however the cut scenes are laggy. I have 16GB of RAM and my GPU and processor exceed the minimum requirements so any idea why its happening and how can i stop it?

Kind regards

I have a similar problem. My game crashes when Henry rides into the castle to see his Lord.
My Hardware:
Win 7 64bit
Intel core i5 2500k 3,3ghz
8 gb ddr3 ram
Gtx 960 4gb

same here, it was only crashing when i loaded a save game, now its crashing when i take one step in new game.
alpha fps was constant 60 on very high, now i got barely 28-35 on medium! nvm beta is prob a tad unoptimised.

the same situtation here… Optimization should improve, not decrease :frowning:

Had also problems at the start.
Now it seems I can run it stable at 1920x1080 and high details in window mode.
Same setting at fullscreen mode and there where crashes.

Please remember that they told us that there are more operations in the background because of the AI.