►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

For me it took a little bit, about 1 minute, until the black screen disappeared and I could start the fight. But also the performance in the camp is very low. I described it here: [BETA] That lags and FPS are really annoying

Wrong, Knight Tiers just get the Launcher, no Steamkey for us!

1 Like

With one minute you are lucky ! I wait since 10minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

What for a PC you have? The CPU is the most important here.

Yeah and i’ve an I5-2500k

There we go. I have an I7-4790K@4GHz. I really think that in the camp the CPU activity is huge and because of that the bug appears.

ok sorry, I was bit confused now, didnt realise that Knights had Beta access but not Alpha one.

I got a reproducable AppCrash (3 times in 3 tries).

1. First time it appears ~2sec after i choose to be a Diplomat and saw a guy on a Horse.
  2. Second time it appears at the time i choose Diplomat.
  3. Third time was after i chose Diplomat, saw this guy on the horse. a Cutscene, a soldier(?) spoke to this guy and then i sat on that horse. After a few meters on that horse i want to turn to the other direction. While this turn, the 3rd AppCrash come on.

Between 2nd and 3rd AppCrash i updated Windows and did a full system reboot.

DxDiag.txt (68.7 KB)
Report.wer.txt (21.7 KB) <-- The AppCrashLog from Windows

1 Like

no reason to excuse, buddy. Just wanted to correct you

1 Like

Do you have a nVidia graphic card? If yes, you should download and install the latest driver update from 01.March 2016

I was riding my horse through dense bush, but without any warning I fell down through terrain, rolled down the hill (I guess) and then get back on foot like nothing happened… does that count as serious bug? :poodle:

Later, I met some cuman SE of Pribyslawitz, but since I’m rather unfamiliar with close combat system, I run off with low health. E of Pribyslawitz I saw weirdly placed branches next to the road, so I wanted to crouch to try to see them from below… and I died, game over. Weird indeed…

No. :smile: That´s a feature. Ridding into a knob hits you down from the horse.

Have you bleeded out? Use bandages… :smile:

3 Likes

Sure, but when knocked down from the horse, I don’t want to see the world from below, I’d prefer to stay on ground :slightly_smiling:

Not yet I think, I still had some life when I died, although it was decreasing slowly. But you’re right, I’m not familiar with game controls yet… I forgot half of it from alpha and I’m happy when I find inventory itself.

I finally got somewhere with tracking down Reeky. I get to his hideout and then I get attacked by someone (assumeably Reeky but I’m not sure) by the entrance. So I fight him and as soon as I kill him, the game freezes and then I get a message saying that KC:D has stopped responding.

I’m using a Radeon R9 380 4GB vRam.

Still no fix for the installation bug?

More details about this bug? What is going wrong?

@DrFusselpulli
I downloaded the game then had the “can’t find the specified file” bug
So I tried launching Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\Kingdomcome.exe instead, as some people recommended to do, but it was saying something like "can’t verify the linked account, please try using the launcher"
So after that I wanted to try a compelte reinstall, I completely deleted my warhorse studios folder.
When I start the launcher, I can identify but after that, the launcher acts like my game is up to date (while I have nothing except a settings.xml file in my warhorse folder) and I still have the “can’t find the specified file” bug

I’m really wondering why the launcher thinks my game is up to date while I don’t have it anymore…
EDIT: I found that I had to uninstall properly (not just delete the folder), I’m reinstalling now and will update the status later
EDIT2: reinstalling worked.

I get a black screen when I try to do the training fight in the Merjhold soldiers camp. The same goes if I try to bet on a fight. The fight ‘starts’ but the screen stays black and nothing happens. I would consider it a crash.

Not sure if it is a bug or not… but I just died in the night. Got up at around 4am, and by pre-dawn had died, slow drain of health, nothing obviously wrong (rest at 60 ish %, food at 90+, no injury that a bandage would help with.).

I’d moved to the camp then Samopesh, and slept at the herbalists.

Same here! The tutorial works fine.But then I wanted to fight with a shield and a sword. The screen went black but you can see the HUD.

1 Like