►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

If i fight against the soldier in the alehous of Samopesh, you cant take your weapon. It is also impossible to ride your horse or too open your map,journal or your inventory. All of these will closed directly after you have opened it

Every time I load a saved game, there is message Load game: failed

But the game seems to load just fine, is it related to save/load bug in OP, or is it something different?

Sort of have something like this. I can get the game to go through opening monologue and video; but once the first menu should/would appear, it is a black screen with music playing. I had gotten the game to load/start once yesterday, but I changed the view to “full screen” and it has been black ever since. Similar or not to yours?

Note, haven’t found anybody else with this issue yet, if anybody has a suggestion or six, shoot. Note: I did delete local content and reinstalled, same with verification of the cache. It all seems related to when I changed from window view to full view.

• game can crash in 10 minutes after starting new game or I can load game and playing for 2-3 hours without crash
  • I saved game before I went to sleep (or when I woke up?) when I load it it’s 10pm and I can’t sleep at all (in any bed). Quite sad in game with 4 guest completed already.

After some time of installing/downloading I get a pop-up window saying “Uknown bundle setup error: 0x2EE2” . What does it mean and what can I do to pass it?

I have the same problem,the progress bar has not been moving.

Yup. The same. Also I’ve noticed that even though the game is downloading something (bandwith usage) there is no KCD or Warhorse folder found. It’s like the launcher throws away everything it downloads :-/

same problem here

Hello guys,

I’ve downloaded the launcher for the beta and when I start it and enter my infos, it give me an error that it failed in the validation process. (see attachment).

I’ve disabled my anti-virus, but it change nothing.

What sould I do ?

Thanks

gamer08

Hello again Guys,

After looking around on my PC, I found that Windows created a GameLauncher.exe in my temp folder.

With that one, it’s works and now the game is downloading.

I’ll report back if I have anything else.

gamer08

1 Like

Hi, don’t know if I report it in the right thread, if not feel free to redirect me. But after about an hour of play here are the main bug I came around. All of them appears in or near the Merhojed camp.

First of all, the first soldier I cross was on horse and seems stuck on a fence trying to cross it forward while being stuck in it, the second one seems to have his horse walk sidewalk on the path (was going forward but the horse head turns 90 degree on the right).

After that, while talking to the soldiers in camp, half the time they skip answering my question (like nothing happens then back to the question options), or the opposite they repeat their answers two time in a row.

At that point I save and quit near the arena. When I load my save, the guy on the bench was dead and the NPC around were on alert, cannot talk to the swordmaster to train fighting because completely on alert, and if I touch the body they attack me.

Started a new games and went directly to the camp to learn how to fight (can’t play the alpha cause of the radeon Crimson bug), did the tutorial fight and went to try a real fight in the arena with me holding a longsword and my opponent a shortsword, at that moment the screen went black with my crosshair visible like it was loading, but was stuck there, after a few minutes I force close the game as it seems stuck there.

Hope it’s clear, it would have been easier to explain all of that in french :wink:

Seem to have issues with loading some save games and crashing

Thanks mate! The sooner the better, but no rush! :slight_smile: I am happily waiting for it!

Bugs I had so far/ still have:
Some dialog is not working (just skips itself),
Lockpicking crashes the game,
Tents in the military camp have weird textures,
Npc’s not drawing their weapons in battles.
and the most annoying one… which is really really shitty. It wont teleport me to the last battle. I tried everything. I walked there on my own. Tried diffrent variants… with or without reinforcements… replayed the quest 2 times already… I sunk about 4 hours ingame to try to workaround this bug. Its really really annoying… I just want to have a big battle :frowning:

1 Like

Also having some issues with the quest for the raid, I reported how many individuals are at the fort after spying, but then it says I need to speak to the swordmaster which I do and the Quest flag still shows up, cannot advance after that for some reason.

I just rode in to the Military camp on my horse, got of and went to talk to Sir Robart. And all the gaurds started hitting me while I was talking to him? No idea why haha

They must have thought you were a Cuman spy xd
Was it at night?

Haha no it was during the day. I had just come from talking with Timmy and was about to talk to Sir Robart.

I was wearing cuman clothing as I had killed one earlier. But do you think that would of mattered?

I thought maybe I had hit one with my horse riding in, or something similar?

It appears I am now crashing when attempting to enter the large battle against the fort :frowning:

1 Like

Not sure if bugs or on purpose.

Soldier’s Camp
-All but very advanced fight work. The last one freezes and crashes the game.

-After winning a fight, we are no longer rewarded with the armor we received in Alpha (so if anyone knows where to get the double curaiss, I’d be very grateful.)

-All soldiers try to attack/arrest you for theft.

Various
-Blacksmith’s don’t blacksmith. This is more of a problem as 1) shouldn’t they be able to repair broken armor/weapons? 2) should they not be able to sell armor/weapons?

-All women’s clothing clips, revealing their breasts. (Not that I mind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Huehuehuehue)

-Lamallar shoulder plates do not show up if wearing hood. Works fine without hood.

-Inventory does not show if armor/clothing is better or worse for stats.

-Looting NPC opponents is marked as theft (yes, even Cumans are marked. Might just be because it’s a sin to desecrate the dead)

-Dropping anything makes it disappear forever.

-Shield does not block regardless of opponent’s swing. With only a sword this makes sense you don’t block all attacks, but the camera (and opponents) make it out to be that shields are very well capable of stopping blows from hitting.

-(SPOILER) If Reeky is not found before the first day is over, he is killed and only the bandits occupy the cave.

-Can walk/run/sprint regardless of weight but horse will not move if you weigh over a small amount. I constantly have this happen if I weigh 20+ lbs in equipment. Also horse cannot run for more than 30 seconds.

-Not a bug, but something I’m curious to hear from the devs. One of the pictures in the Beta has a knight in plate fighting a Cuman. His helmet is what’s getting to me; I adore sallets. Love them. But I know the style the knight had is from around 1460AD. How does he have a helmet that isn’t even from 1403AD?

Kolben’s Estate
-Timmy, despite being told and full well knowing he’s a dumbass, is stupid enough to consider fighting you over money or outright telling you where bandits are.

Thal-something or other. Beginning village area
-Castle gates are closed.

-Walking into water around bath house is death trap. Cannot escape no matter where I go, so just stuck in the water.

Have not visited Samopesh yet (and seeing the full map, I’ll have to see what’s up at that new village)

2 Likes