►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

Ah I got the clipping thing too with the womans breasts, I was like WTF? they just literally popped out in game!

I want to infiltrate the Camp but every Object you can Interact with (except nps) crashes the game.

Examples: Chests, Cooking Pots or Arrows.

Do you Guys also experienced that?

every time when i start to start the big battle ,the game just crash,is that a bug or what ,may be some thing to do with my PC? My PC:i7 4790 gtx 960&970 8g ram window 10 64bit…please help i really want to play the battle ,and btw can i get inside the castle anyway? thz for answering

I’ve also been experiencing this issue as well. I have similar specs: i7 4790, gtx 970, 16 gb ram and windows 10 64 bit. I tried running the game at the lowest settings and I still encounter this problem. I get a crash right after choosing a path to attack the fort. The screen goes black, the music changes and then it crashes. I also have a black screen when attempting to duel in the training square.

Training fight in Merhojed - sword and shield for both

I tried the missing keys quest. The herb woman’s responses were there, but inaudible and invisible. Never the less, Henry’s responses showed up.
Also, why does she greet Henry with “Welcome to my shop.” when she doesn’t seem to be selling anything.
FWIW Mariana also greets Henry with “Welcome to my shop”

Same problem with loading the game. When I try to load some saved game it gives me: KCD stopped working… after few seconds on loading screen

The game crashes after 15 minutes of gameplay. The message is that KCD is not working anymore.
I attached the dxdiag file as well as the application error from the computer logs if it helps. I was running my graphics card with the nividia driver version 361.75.

log.txt (1.0 KB)
Report.wer.log (16.8 KB)
DxDiag.txt (101.8 KB)

Best regards

Hello @Jerry.

Once I complete the quest “A lesson in chivalry” (having defeated the dude with the red hat; regardless whether he’s alive or dead), holding “w” only makes my character move for 2-3 seconds. Then I have to release the key and hit it again and so forth. Also the inventory window shuts itself down after 1-2 seconds after hitting “i”. Both errors only occur on completion of that quest, but every time I complete it.

Having trouble with the battle as well: screen freezes after having worked out the tactics with robard. (Several seconds later; I am able to hear the first words he’s adressing the men with, the screen is still black --> then the game freezes).

the game chrashs everytime before the big battle start

i have the same problem

Yepp same problem here but one time I managed to actually start the battle but all allied NPCs just stood idly so I advanced alone to the cuman camp killed a few(the game saved itself repeatedly every 10 seconds) and then a CTD again…

1 Like

Sooo, I downloaded the Launcher.exe but nothing happens when I try to launch the application… Anyone got any tips?

@esskil,
welcome to our forum.

Do you have a error message?
Have you anything on the task manager?

Hi guys,

I have got the same problem as some of you have concerning loading savegames. I tried to delete the player file (solution in an other discussion) but it doesnt work for me. Loading my last savegame: after one second the music stops and the game freezes, in the upper right corner stands something like “loading failed” and the game crashes. But some other older savegames seem to work thats strange :smiley:

Greetings and @Warhorse aside from that bug its a really great game!!!
Kaiser_Friedrich

Crash: After meeting Reeky, the Runt men run away. I was injured so I healed myself and slept for 6 hours just in the Reeky’s cave. When I woke up, the Runt men was there in the cave, I killed him and after opening loot KCD crashed. I’ve savegame before sleeping and after sleeping. Loading of any of the save doesn’t help, it crashes again.

I tried to load game to autosave point just before I enter to the Reeky’s cave. Then I entered to the cave, killed the man with shield, took all his inventory and when I clicked to the Talk with the injured man (is it Reeky?) then the game crashed. So it seems that there is some bug just in the place.

Once I complete the quest “A lesson in chivalry” (having defeated the
dude with the red hat; regardless whether he’s alive or dead), holding
"w" only makes my character move for 2-3 seconds. Then I have to release
the key and hit it again and so forth. Also the inventory window shuts
itself down after 1-2 seconds after hitting “i”. Both errors only occur
on completion of that quest, but every time I complete it

That error i have explain a few post over yours.
I believe your NPC will not move too right?

i have a bug atm i did the chivalry mission and soon as it was done the same guy aressted me for assult plus now when i try to start the game and load a save game chrashes every time only way i can play is if i start a new game

“The battle begins” the moment Robard is done talking and the battle is supposed to start, the game chrashes to desktop.

3 Likes