►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

No, there seems to be nothing happening in task manager and no error message. Is there something specific I should be looking for in the task manager or on the disk?

Game crashes everytime I want to start a battle with bandits and Cumans in the forest (battle at Pribyslavitz).

Let me describe the issue:

(1) - I load automatic quick save before the battle.
(2) - Soldiers are lined up on the road but they don’t move - they just stand there. (picture 1)
(3) - Game makes many auto-saves in short time. ( maybe 5…) (picture 2)
(4) - After some time game crashes. (picture 3)

KCD.log:
kcd.log (9.1 KB)

Crash report from Windows Event viewer:
event viever - KCD crash.txt (702 Bytes)

picture 1:

picture 2:

picture 3:

5 Likes

Yea, i have the same problems with final battle, stucked soldiers and bandits, crashes

2 Likes

Hi!

Exactly the same crash with the battle like above from Petic537.
However the game running bit better then the Alpha. My specs: alienware 17, 16 gb ram, gtx860m. But still need lot of optimalization. I have between 15-35 fps on 720p so its still shit, but i know the guys didn’t work on it yet. I know its pretty hard but dont loose some potential customer caused by the high minimum system requirements

but the Beta is very good, my hype is increasing endlessly

While tracking Timmy down in the windmill, I cannot talk to Mirka so quest is stuck there.
Few potential trigger to this bug:

• When I arrived at windmill after meeting Reeky, i spoke to Mirka first, prior to anyone in the mill. After pressing E on Mirka, display blacked out and returned to normal gameplay just like conversation is done but no updates on quest log.
  • I did not kill any Runts gang after finding Reeky, just escaped from the forest.

Hello,

I am getting a crash every time I go to start the big battle against the bandit and Cuman camp. I have tried attacking from several ways to see if it would stop it but it didn’t.

GTX 980ti
Intel i7-4790k
Windows 10

Sword fight tutorial. When I practice the series of moves, I’ve managed to push the instructor out of the training ground. The tutorial ended without prompt and then the guards automatically proceeded to attack and kill me. Seems harsh punishment for pushing the guy out.

Hello. At first, thanks that you read this :slightly_smiling: -So, I played the Game like 12 hours or so and today I whanted
to end up with the Reeky-Quest. So, but before the final battle begins, the pc have to load and the game crasht. I started the game new and try it again with lower settings and even on a other loading profile. Nah, nothing. Game still crash. Help?

1 Like

I don’t know how I should call that but it happens when the opponent uses a short sword

in my opinion it only happens with shield+sword combo, when I tried just short swords it worked fine :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this game is not playable for me…

I only get 10-15 FPS even on low settings in 720p… And textures are loading very slow…

I have this problem since Alpha Version.

My System is:
i5 750
R9 270X
8GB Ram

Is this normal ?! :sweat:

I want to go on playing the main quest… [SPOILER]i infiltrated the camp and sabotaged everything i could. i report back to the armies head…then we start our raid…i have to tell him how well protected those three invading spots are…no matter what i answer…no matter what decision is made, where we attack, the game crashes after that conversation…e.g.: let s say we attack from the forest: the main object is completed, in the right upper corner i see that a new mission starts: battle of p*********, i dont know the name exactly :D…after that i get a black screen for five seconds and hear some conversation…now the game crashes…it does not matter what answer i give in the conversation before that.

2 Likes

that’s the training short sword. regular fight with short sword and shield works fine

1 Like

The military camp is broken for me. A few guys are just standing around with their arms spread to the side. This includes the guy who gives you the archery tutorial quest.

I tried to load older savegames, I left the area and returned and I stayed in the area and slept - nothing helped. It would be great, if there are any console commands to reload an area, when bugs like this happen.

Note: I have not had any major bugs in the game prior to this one.

I am encountering a game breaking bug at the (I think) final battle in the beta. You talk to the guy (I believe his name is Robart) about the three places you could start the battle and based on what you say it determines where the battle will start. After that the screen fades to black, I hear the voice of the commander talking to his troops for a few seconds and then the game crashes.

I have tried different screen resolutions, disabling subtitles, putting the graphics on low but none of that helps. I have also told the guy to do each of the three routes for the battle but every time the game crashes.

The only thing it says when it crashes is KCD has stopped working… Close Program.
I am running the game on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Computer Specs:

AMD FX-8320 8-Core 3.5 GHz, 4.0 GHz Turbo processor
MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5
16GB DDR3 Ram

1 Like

Perhaps it’s load/save bug mentioned, but game crashes on loading some of saved games.

Same thing, just waiting for that fix they said they were working on.

It is well known, and this is the priority of the first patch for beta.

1 Like

look at my post…got the same error