►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

same problem here

Same here. I’m not able to start the battle. After Robard decides how to attack the camp Henry’s vision turns black as if it’s night time suddenly (the interface is still there and also some sound can be heard) and game crashes to Desktop.

2 Likes

I tried several times last night and today and got the same 0x2EE2 error using the downloader. Then I tried disconnecting my wireless connection and plugged in wired ethernet and the download worked after that.

Could be a good clue unless they fixed something today.

This is the error in the event viewer when the game crashes before the battle:

Faulting application name: KingdomCome.exe, version: 3.8.5.1, time stamp: 0x56d88b57
Faulting module name: CombatModule.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x56d8a03a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000d6918
Faulting process ID: 0x2d14
Faulting application start time: 0x01d177417df58db0
Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\CombatModule.dll
Report ID: b8bff532-aa35-4911-b0b5-0284b0499676
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

1 Like

Unable to install beta (knight level) getting:

Unknown bundle setup error: 0x2F7D

I had this issue and then i tried running the installer as administrator and it seems to be actually installing now (Windows 10 64bit)

I just started trying the beta gameplay. I can play for a little while and then after a while of playing my screens will go black. I have two monitors, the screens go black but the sound and connections (if I am in a curse call or something) still work. What could be the problem for these crashes?
I have a gtx 970, i5 4690k, 8 GB of RAM

I just finished sword training in Merhojed, the screen went black, i was loaded outside the training pit and all soldiers around me drew their swords and killed me. Even the guy who trained me :frowning:

I’m pretty sure I didn’t hit anyone or drew my sword, its just happened immediately after the training session.

1 Like

It is a known bug thank you for reporting and Keep on testing!

1 Like

Right after the game auto saved it crashed, it auto saved after I talked to Robard in the woods. Everytime I try to load back it crashes or if I start moving it will constantly auto save and all the men are just standing there while Robard is gone.

Specs: i7 6700k
msi gtx 970
16 g.skill trident z
512 ssd/2-1 tb in raid

Hiho,
Game frezzes all the time at a Black Screen after i started the Swordfight at the Militarycamp near Merhojed. The Training Session is no Problem. Tryied all the differnt options out (10 Groschen 20 etc. 2H Sword 1H etc…) always after u see the Fighting Ground and me and my enemy “pop up” the screen turns black, i see the compas + lifebar but the game is frozen.

My arena works quite well, but only against slightly advanced opponent and I also always borrow armor

unpenetrable wall/sky near merhojed camp. After that bug, the game not loads anymore.

2 Likes

Okay, next problem here!!!
Cannot even load a single savegame anymore…Everytime I am trying the game crashes…nice :smiley:

Known bug, will be fixed with very high priority

2 Likes
  1. When I was scouting Pribyslavitz I’ve “pulled” some of the cumans and ran away on the horseback. Eventhough I went all the way to Merhojed and Samopesh I stayed in combat and couldn’t have saved the game, so all the progress was lost.
  2. Also I find really frustrating, that you cannot jump or simply walk over the small brick walls, it looks like it’s approx. 20 cm high and it is impossible to jump over it eventhough Henry should be able to just step over, it happened to me in Pribyslavitz.
  3. Another bug appeared when I encountered soldier who bothered the inkeeper in Samopesh - after I defeated him and talked back to inkeeper the dialog didn’t even start and I got somehow stuck, so my whole character got reset every 2 seconds - it means that he sheated the sword, got down off the horse, stopped lockpicking and even walking, I couldn’t talk to anyone or perform any action longer than 2 seconds. After I got into combat and made the aggressor attack another soldier I got unstuck and could unsheat my sword and everything was allright again.

Right after the game auto saved it crashed, it auto saved after I talked to Robard in the woods. Everytime I try to load back it crashes or if I start moving it will constantly auto save and all the men are just standing there while Robard is gone. No matter the direction of the approach when Robard starts his speech it crashes. This is very frustrating when you are asking for 50 dollars.

Specs: i7 6700k
msi gtx 970
16 g.skill trident z
512 ssd/2-1 tb in raid

Excuse me, but are you playing released game for your 50 dollars? I hope you noticed those big texts everywhere stating “beta” and warnings “expect bugs and issues”.

This exact problem is well known issue, reported in the first day of the beta, and it is one of the main priorities for first patch.

Thx for ya reply :slightly_smiling:

I am not playing a game at all. Hundreds of beta are released every year and none of the ones I have played have MULTIPLE game breaking bugs… I paid 50 to play a beta not a pre alpha mess. Also if this is such a known problem it should have been fixed by now seeing as how its makes the whole reason giving this company money pointless.