Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

@Metpowre
I have created a support ticket for you: https://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/issues/530

@belia,
you have a PM

Okay, as I see, you have already your own ticket:
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/issues/529

ticket 530 will be closed.

Got my issue resolved, thanks man.

1 Like

Well, I tried starting the game last night and it would go through the backstory, show some of the stills and again, go to the black screen…I restarted my computer and the game still locks up as it did when I first reported this same error, which seemed to mysteriously fix itself the other night. I was all set to play too… :frowning:

I may try to uninstall and reinstall the program a third time on Monday, when I have a day off.

Cheers!

This behaviour is really strange, unfortunately we can´t help now on the weekend, you have to wait till monday for support.

1 Like

No problem -I work on weekends (I’m at work right now…bad me!) So I can’t play until Monday anyway. We shall see if my computer gremlins will let me play…or not.

1 Like

Okay, tried again and got to the opening menu:
KCD has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I shut down several background programs, KCD started and I managed to play for a couple of hours. I will keep you informed.

This is what I expected. It seem sometimes your computer has too much work to do to start KCD properly. Your system is not the strongest one, so this could be the reason. You proberly run out of memory.

Yeah, I’m actually surprised at the number of people who don’t check the minimal requirements…I know my old computer is marginal. If I have too many programs running, I can’t get full screen. I’m wondering that having unfinished quests causes a drain on memory as KDC startup usually pulls 40% to 50% memory then as much as 85% or more, which is borderline shutdown.

Hello everyone, so I bought the game Dec 12, 2016 and installed it. However, I can’t get it to start. When using the launcher, the splash screen appears and game loads until all I can see is a windowed black screen reading “press enter to start”. Nothing happens even after I press the enter key continuously.

Looks like this:

This is my system information:
Windows 10 x64
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Max Screen Resolution 1920x1080 pixels
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM
Memory Speed 2133 MHz
Hard Drive 1024 GB SATA
Graphics Coprocessor sodimm
Chipset Brand NVIDIA
Graphics Card Ram Size 6 GB

I will appreciate any help.

Hmm… this does not look like a launcher problem, as the game already started. But it seems to be a problem with be Beta itself. @ProkyBrambora may know more about it, but it could be difficult to really fix a problem here.

Hi, similar issue was tackled by one of our backers here: http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/issues/374
In his case he was able to solve it by changing his sound driver

this is what he did

Problem is Fixed! It depends on the Sounddriver. Installed P17X Series Support Pack 3.0, the unofficial Driver Pack and the Games runs again on my Mainsystem.

May this will help you a bit, if someone other got the same Issue.

I would also recommend updating your graphic drivers

I tried to install a game once more, because I uninstalled it before. But now I can’t do that. It says “This account already exist”. The same when I tried to uninstall the rest of files (now I deleted them manually but there is still this bug).

The sound driver pack fixed the issue!
Thank you for the help.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

I own this game for a while now and I still have the “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.” Error when trying to log in. I can’t get past the first login of the launcher so I can’t download anything. I really want to play this game and to be honest I am kind of frustrated.

I hope you guys can help me with this, attached a log as well.

GameLauncher_20170326_174914_6260058.log (3.7 KB)

edit: I just Installed the game on my laptop and transferred the files onto my pc. Seemed to work that way.

@DrFusselpulli should help you…

1 Like

When I go to my profile page and click on the “download launcher to beta access” button, I hit run, it downloads, but when I give the app permission to make changes on my device, it stops working.DxDiag.txt (72.7 KB)

I have a problem with getting on to the beta and my screen keeps coming up when i try to enter my creentials:
The message says:
‘error has occurred while validating access:’
'Invalid class’
I would really appreciate it if you could help to fix the problem
thanks