Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

Hi guys :smiley: Did anyone get the error: Unknown bundle setup error: 0x80070015. I didnt see this error code yet anywhere on the forum :wink:

Got the same error just now. I am using Windows10, what infos do you need to try and fix this problem?

Client not work … no downloading …

Yea I´m using windows 10 too

thats the one I have, faulty launcher it seems, better wait

Bump this up.

2 Likes

OK thanks for the info :smiley:

For me, the former issue with missing cab5.cab (and therefore error “Unknown bundle setup error: 0x2”) is fixed now; I started Game Launcher again, it downloaded missing cab and the game was successfully installed. I wasn’t trying a clean install, though (delete cache/temp, download Game Launcher again, let all data to be re-downloaded).

Any further developments with the launcher problem? Hoping for the fix tonight!!

I tried to install the game, but once I start the installation it says that it can’t start the installation subsystem. Does anyone know what this about?

The same problem

I bought the game. And immediately the problem:
during the installation appears the following error:
Failed to start installation subsystem

1 Like

Client not work … no downloading … Give me steam version key ( problem fixed) …

Dear developers what to do?

Hey guys, my update will not download for some reason its just stuck on installing update please wait and nothing is happening.

I downloaded then redownloaded the launcher, it keeps giving me a “Failed to launch: Illegal characters in path” message

kinda hard when there is no steam version

1 Like

Kickstarters players have steam version … Man :smiley:

I backed it on Kickstarter as Knight. I didnt get steam code. I guess it was just for alpha access.

Yeah , alpha access …