Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

This is happening to me too. Client says its updating, but it is not doing anything.

I regret that bought. Wrote, about the refund.

Donā€™t do itā€¦

I to regret buying it at such an early stage but give them a chance because this will turn out to be a great game im sure of it, besides all the crashes and bugs its looks great. and just like any new game, to actually fix one problem they new to create 10 more

Guys wait on the repair ā€¦

So today when I saw that my original problem with Luncher was solved, Iā€™ve tried it. Aaaand, it works! :slight_smile:
Thx WHS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unknown Bundle setup error : 0x80070015. have anybody else this problem.

1 Like

im getting ā€œunknown bundle setup errorā€ now every time i try to install the game. Anyone know how to sort that out??

i got the message to update today, but the client tells me that i need to put a media into drive H which i donā€™t have, and the installation seems not to work. there is no progress and inside the task manager the client has 0% cpu usage.

what can i do?

Every time I click install on the launcher I just get a Bundle errorā€¦ Can you guys just give steam keys or something? I looked on the forums and food several people with this issue and no fixā€¦ Also lots of people complaining about not being able to change drive installation. Maybe its time just to put the game on steam since the launcher is utter trash

1 Like

Ive re installed the launcher a number of times, clearing out my temp files everytime and it would always hang at 0% installing, task manager showed it was indeed doing nothing. Ive just reinstalled it again and now im getting the unkown bundle setup error everytime i click install. Is this one all encompassing error that the devs are fixing or are there many bugs with the launcher? Whats the timescale on a fix for the launcher or would it just be better on steam?

Hi - I am confused. I think I read that the launcher is fixed, but I am still getting stopped at 0% with:

this is exactly what im getting.

yea a lot of people

So everything that i know is that the launcher is not fixed yet they said a few hours ago they work on it and they try to fix it today or tomorrow so be patient :smiley:

2 Likes

ā€œInstalling update, please waitā€

This was happening yesterday after the new patch dropped, I figured the download server may just be flooded. Itā€™s been like this all day today too.

For the record the base game downloaded within 15 minutes about a week ago for me, itā€™s this patch that wont download.

The same issue. There was some nonsensical errors during upgrade (like no CD/DVD in the mechanic or similar) and the download havenā€™t start. So I decided to remove KDC and install it again. I have removed all registers with some Kingdomcome or KCD, removed alll KCD/kingdomcome folders and files I have found and also removed AppData/Local/Temp folder to be sure there is no memory on KDC in my system. Then I download luncher ones again and run it again. And this error appearedā€¦

I hope it would help you to deliver working downloader ASAP! :slight_smile:

Can I get a Steam key somehow?

1 Like

Yeah, I am curious if the people who were able to install used a Steam key or if this bug relates to something about my system.

It seems like some people were able to use the installer last week and before, so maybe it is me/us? I donā€™t know.

It is being worked on. There was an issue caused by the recent patch.