Beta Performance Thread

Simple as that, my fps fluctuates between 17 and 30, but changing any graphics settings (even postprocessing, lighting, veg/obj distance) has almost zero effect. My rig is pretty okay,

Windows 7 Pro // DX11 // MSI 970GTX Twinfrozr // 16GB RAM // Intel i-7 950 @ 3.07GHz // opsys running from SSD, almost all programs closed.

I’m getting almost same fps with everything “low” and everything “high” or “very high”, like graphics options wouldn’t make difference at all!
Feels like my computer can easily deal with graphics, there’s something different entirely which causes low fps OR it’s not adjustable from settings (which are lackluster for PC game anyway, perhaps there’s crazy amount screen-space anti-aliasing enabled? something else?).

Not sure what to do. Playing Steam version, I don’t know if there’s and .ini I could use to tweak it further or something, neither.

Its the AI simulation, the game is cpu bottle-necked right now.

Looks like you have a great game on the way!

I had some game breaking bugs, but since it’s a beta, I understand.

My computer got all the Beta minimum requirements, his specs goes as follow :
Windows 7 x64
AMD FX 8320 Eight Core Processor 3.5 GHz
16 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Game installed on an SSD drive

I’m playing at Low graphics (I’ve tried everything from low to very high) and I’ve got some 20-25 FPS.

I’ve done the tutorial, i.e., the fight with the weaponmaster in Merhojed, but whenever I try to fight other opponents (beginners or training fight) the loading screen goes black and it freeze. I can still listen to the music and see the HUD but everything else is black. I’ve waited for 10 minutes, but the fight never occurs and I need to force quit the game or restart my computer.

Sorry for my first post, I had 3d card in wrong slot.and worked with very Limited pci2.0x1. Somehow failed to see that. Beta running now good, not perfect (cutscene is still bit heavy 25fps and materials are slow, gameplay 40 fps is smooth but tiny pauses) but keep up the excelent work. :wink:

1 Like

I only get 10-20 FPS…
It´s impossible for me to play this game.
I had this problem in alpha and beta version…

Intel i5 750
ATI R9 270X
8GB Ram

:frowning:

Dell Inspiron 7537
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
RAM 8GB (no memory problems)
Intel Core i7-4510U CPU 2.00GHz

1366x768
Graphic settings: LOW

FPS: 14-26
Average FPS: 18
Worst framerate in front of tavern (starting village) and in houses.
Stable framerate when looking at landscapes.

Yes! 40-45 fps stably. Ultra settings. 35-40 in settlements
Titan X
i7 6700
32gb ddr4
ssd

Screenshot on high settings.

But after 1 hour of play FPS drops to 30. Not from the video card overheating.

I get 30fps max (stablish there too), with a intel 920 quad core i7 at just over 3.5ghz, and a 4gb 970 and 16gb ram.

I get this no matter what the settings, so i now just play on high. I checked my gpu and its only running at 60%, and i looked at my cpu and all 8 cores (hyper-threading) are running about 50%.

Why is this game not pushing my system harder? I mean the cpu seems very well optimized, iv never seen a game use all 8 cores so evenly. The gpu isn’t breaking a sweat either.

Hi, no matter what graphic settings are used, I get max 20 fps and minimum 10 fps. Beta is not playable for me. I took some pictures…
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0GHz, 4 cores (O.C. 3,5GHz)
GeForce GTX 970 (O.C version)
16GB DDR3 RAM
Installed on SSD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
For record, other games run just fine…(The division: ultra settings) I want to play this game, I was so excited for beta, but I can’t even test it, it’s pain :frowning:

I am praying for optimalization! Or I must buy new motherboard and Intel I7 processor :smiley:

Show us your cpu usage too, I would like to see if its at 100%

Hmm, using a bit more cpu than mine. tried overclocking it?

It is already overclocked, but windows for some reason showing bad number. Current clock is 3500MHz…

I5 6600k
Gtx 960 4GB
3200 MHZ
Running on a 1TB 7200 RPM Harddrive

Medium preset.
20 FPS at least
40 at most

I’m getting decent frames I guess.

i5 6300Q
gtx960m 4gb vram
8gb drr3l

Playing on 1600x900 at medium to get stable 30-35fps. One thing the draw distance was super shit I found it very distracting so I turned post processing to low and turn shadow and the draw distance for objects and textures up. Also used high textures, still about 30fps fine. Crashing quite a lot though, could barely make any progress on the game. Also new areas would stutter and hitch alot until loaded

Hello,
I have just tried to download the Beta and it won’t install, I get an error:
'An error occurred while loading SSL Libraries. This could mean there is a problem with system configuration.'
shortly after starting the install.
Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Windows 7 64bit
AMD fx 8350 (8x4GHz)
NVIDIA Palit 980 Super Jetstream
RAM 16GB
1920x1080

Graphics: High
FPS 20 - 25 (fighting on testing grounds)

Graphics: Low
FPS 22 - 30 (fighting on testing grounds)

Most of it looks great, however there is a problem with rain coming in through the roof of almost all interiors. Also this may seem nitpicky but maybe adding a sound effect when the player passes through thick bushes or shrubs would be great and more realistic, or maybe even make the vegetation move according to the player. That’s all I have for now, I’m really looking forward to the final product!

even at low setting the game uses over 8 gb of ram. its usually around 9.5-12 depending on where you are what settings you are at and how long you have been playing.

your crashing problem is almost certainly lack or system memory. the game will use over 12gb or ram in my experience. even when i had 8 gb it still ram shit. im impressed it even runs on 4gb.[quote=“tums, post:98, topic:26778, full:true”]
I’m getting decent frames I guess.

i5 6300Q
gtx960m 4gb vram
8gb drr3l

Playing on 1600x900 at medium to get stable 30-35fps. One thing the draw distance was super shit I found it very distracting so I turned post processing to low and turn shadow and the draw distance for objects and textures up. Also used high textures, still about 30fps fine. Crashing quite a lot though, could barely make any progress on the game. Also new areas would stutter and hitch alot until loaded
[/quote]