BETA: World behind the Great Invisible Wall *Spoiler allert*

1 Like

Cool I did it! I managed to do it on the spot that @Mafian94 mentions. The horse threw me here:

Note that the fence is elevated and it’s steep, that’s the key imho. I fall down from the horse before the fence, but then I “slided” under the fence. Time to explore!

3 Likes

My first method was hardly reproducible. I found an easier place. The key is to find a steep slope where the fence is hovering. This spot is ideal, you can fall off a horse and go outside the fence very easily:

Tips for outside wanderers:

• go outside early in the morning so you have plenty of time
  • be well rested and fed, it’s really hard to find a bed and food outside the Wall (but it’s there)
  • you can’t use a horse outside, you need to run
5 Likes

Inteeresting, very interesting. :slight_smile:

There is food to be found in the castle in the south but I still haven’t found a bed down there.

Now will you tell us how you got that darn fine bascinet with visor, please? Been looking for one for my plated outfit forever :slight_smile:

One soldier in the final battle has it.

Uhh ahh! Never been that far, keep crashing too often during saving and then my savegames corrupted, so I have to start over and over LOL gave up a few days ago and stopped playing :smiley:

Also, side question, say any idea why my horse isn’t ever galloping? Tried the fence trick but realized my horse actually never runs… I dropped all weight, used Lshift to run, but it never goes fast enough… weird!

EDIT: Found out with the double Lshift to run, but I can’t get to fall off the horse lol! When I gallop towards the fence, my horse just slows down and tries to run along it, but won’t throw me off, haha!

How did you manage this. I tried it, with all tricks, but no way… :smile:

I killed a soldier on the other side of the fence and stole it from him. :imp:

1 Like

@Blacksmith:
I tried to get inside with my horse and fell of it right next to the bridge. When I got up I was standing on the Bridge :wink:

I found a bed in the woodcutter’s camp on the east side behind the Wall.

1 Like

Found a bed to the north of the map. in an isolated farm house there is a comfort 120% bed. And food too.

1 Like

I too encountered this bug, and did some exploring outside the beta area for a couple of hours. I found probably close to 6 or 7 small farms, and even a village that looked quite finished, aside from people, one farm even had chickens walking around. I found a useable bed the right or Talmberg, inside a ruined farm house. It’s nothing but twigs and leaves but you can use it if you decide to explore. I’ll post some screen shots of my findings later.

So, I managed to glitch my way through the fence, and had a fun couple of hours exploring the map. Has anyone figured out how to get back into the playable beta area yet? Everywhere I try to approach the fence, I get blocked by an invisible wall a few metres in front of the border fence.

There is apparently a teleport at the monastery that returns you to the quarry.

Since the horse is usually stuck in the fence if you used that method to glitch through you can mount it to get back. Or you can use the mysterious Monastery teleport than puts you back in the quarry near Tamberg.

Awesome, thank you – I was beginning to worry that I wouldn’t be able to bring back my ill-gotten armour!

Tip: to speed up travelling through the game, especially the empty parts in the out of bounds area, you can speed up time using the console command (hit ` key or ~ key):

t_scale 10

Restore back by setting t_scale 1. The effect is also cool on its own.

Edit: Warning: Console commands are unsupported. There is a chance that this will mess up the AI system or crash the game. Please take this into account when reporting bugs.

1 Like

**PLEASE NOTE:**Using console commands has a tendency to bring with them bugs, keep this in mind when reporting.

1 Like